Ra the way it should be

L_Lawliet083

You must Tribute 3 monsters to Normal Summon this card (you cannot Set this card). The Normal Summon of this card cannot be negated. When this card is Normal Summoned, Spells, Traps, and other Effect Monster effects cannot be activated. This card cannot be targeted by the effects of Spells, Traps or Effect Monsters. The ATK and DEF of this card is equal to the sum of the ATK and DEF of the monsters Tributed to summon this card respectively. If this card is Special Summoned, it is sent to the Graveyard during the End Phase. When this card is Normal Summoned, you can pay Life Points until you have 100 left to have this card gain ATK and DEF equal to the amount paid. When this card is Special Summoned you can enter your Battle Phase immediately. If you do this you can pay Life Points to have this card gain ATK and DEF equal to the amount paid. Once per turn you can pay 1000 Life Points to destroy 1 monster your opponent controls.

459867.jpg

EDITed

i made this because i HATED the effect monster ra konami killed ra the card they made is worthless it effect is crappy

Ok.

1: The card is really overused and overmade(please make something other than the original God Cards)

2: Effectively wins the Duel, and with the added bonus of ATK increase there is no match for it. That for 3 tributes is too much.

3: You are stating that "When this card is Special Summoned you can use the effect(effect of ATK increase) and then you are stating again that"When this card is Special Summoned you can enter BP immediately AND you can use the effect. The "allowed to use..." is not necessary since it is already told at the Special Summon effect.

4: Also, When that card is normal Summoned, spell&trap&effect cards cannot be activated. For how long can they not be activated?? You also say that it cannot be targeted by effects of the above cards. Is this only for special Summon?

I do agree that Konami killed Ra, and I'm glad that you included the effect where its stats are based on the monsters used to summon it.

Ok.

1: The card is really overused and overmade(please make something other than the original God Cards)

2: Effectively wins the Duel' date=' and with the added bonus of ATK increase there is no match for it. That for 3 tributes is too much.

3: You are stating that "When this card is Special Summoned you can use the effect(effect of ATK increase) and then you are stating again that"When this card is Special Summoned you can enter BP immediately AND you can use the effect. The "allowed to use..." is not necessary since it is already told at the Special Summon effect.

4: Also, When that card is normal Summoned, spell&trap&effect cards cannot be activated. For how long can they not be activated?? You also say that it cannot be targeted by effects of the above cards. Is this only for special Summon?

[/quote']

1. Konami has released a legalized version of Ra. L_Lawliet was disappointed with the result, and I was too, so he did a remake. It's actually perfectly understandable, and at least he made more of an effort than the others.

2. I do agree, it's pretty much overkill. You can have a monster with at least 7900 ATK + the ATK of the Tributed monsters. Make it so that it can't attack on the turn it is Summoned.

3. During the Battle Phase, you ordinarily cannot use effects similar to the stat gain, so actually is necessary to mention that.

4. The effects of cards cannot be activated in response to the Normal Summon, and it can't be targeted by the effects of other cards. He doesn't need to change the wording to clarify those things, since they should be obvious.

You must Tribute 3 monsters to Normal Summon this card (you cannot Set this card). The Normal Summon of this card cannot be negated. When this card is Normal Summoned' date=' Spells, Traps, and other Effect Monster effects cannot be activated. This card cannot be targeted by the effects of Spells, Traps or Effect Monsters. The ATK and DEF of this card is equal to the sum of the ATK and DEF of the monsters Tributed to summon this card respectively. If this card is Special Summoned, it is sent to the Graveyard during the End Phase. When this card is Normal Summoned, you can pay Life Points until you have 100 left to have this card gain ATK and DEF equal to the amount paid. When this card is Special Summoned you can enter your Battle Phase immediately. If you do this you can pay Life Points to have this card gain ATK and DEF equal to the amount paid. Once per turn you can pay 1000 Life Points to destroy 1 monster your opponent controls.

[/quote']

"Legalized version of Ra"

Sounds degrading to the original card tbh.

But thank for the explanation, but if they cannot be activated in response to the Summon, should it not be "The Normal Summon of this card cannot be negated"? Shorter and more clear to me.

Many OCG errors' date=' but I don't feel like trying to fix 'em now.

Please don't remake god cards, it's plainly unoriginal.

Way too OP'd, even for a god, IMO.

4/10

[/quote']

i made this cause i was upset on how crappy konamis ra is i HATE what they did to the strongest of the gods it is unacceptable the effect monster ra isnt worthy enough to be used as toilet paper....

Nor did I. I was only aware of the original, illegal Ra. Anyway, why is everyone saying not to remake god cards? I say: Don't remake any cards that already exist. For any reason. It is plain unoriginal, even if you do alter the effect. Now, since I, and I imagine, many other people, are unaware of a "Legal version of Ra"'s existence, stop whining about it, and if you don't like it, sell it, trade it, but shut up about it.

Archived