I just PWNED Dark Armed Dragon! Lets hope I don't cause a major upset...

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Regulaer Armed Dragons+Dark monsters+Dark Armed Dragon=a possible Simorgh deck?

IDK' date=' but I think of trying that o.0

[/quote']

I see no synergy there. >_>

Oh oh Me me me!

Hopeless Simmor.....*Gets Shot...................with a Bazooka*

IRC Hopeless Simorgh is the original version of Hopeless Dragon.

what's IRC?

[/quote']

Oh oh Me me me!

what's IRC?

[/quote']

Oh oh Me me me!

what's IRC?

Guest Chaos Pudding

Armed Dragon LV10

(Level 10/WIND/3000/2000)

[Dragon / Effect]

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "Armed Dragon LV7". When this card is Summoned' date=' you can remove from play all non-WIND monsters in your opponent's Deck, and inflict damage to your opponent's Life Points equal to the number of cards removed X200. Once per turn, you can send 1 WIND monster in either player's Deck to the Graveyard to draw 1 card. If this card would be destroyed, you can remove 1 WIND monster in your Graveyard from play instead.

[/quote']

Can you say broken? Post in Written Cards more.

I wish DAD was a Dark Counterpart of LV10.

More love for Horus, please.

It's only broken compared to its current, horribly-underpowered form. And I often do, right after I post cards like these. I usually only fix existing cards to make them more balanced, though.

Guest Chaos Pudding

Armed Dragon LV10

[Dragon / Effect]

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "Armed Dragon LV7". When this card is Summoned' date=' you can remove from play all non-WIND monsters in your opponent's Deck, and inflict damage to your opponent's Life Points equal to the number of cards removed X200. Once per turn, you can send 1 WIND monster in either player's Deck to the Graveyard to draw 1 card. If this card would be destroyed, you can remove 1 WIND monster in your Graveyard from play instead.

[/quote']

It's only broken compared to its current, horribly-underpowered form. And I often do, right after I post cards like these. I usually only fix existing cards to make them more balanced, though.

Guest Chaos Pudding

Armed Dragon LV10

[Dragon / Effect]

[/quote']

Armed Dragon LV10

[Dragon / Effect]

[/quote']

Yeah, because removing practically all monsters in your opponent's Deck and then abusing the little that remains isn't broken at all.

Armed Dragon LV10

[Dragon / Effect]

[/quote']

Yeah, because removing practically all monsters in your opponent's Deck and then abusing the little that remains isn't broken at all.

Armed Dragon LV10

[Dragon / Effect]

[/quote']

Guest Chaos Pudding

Armed Dragon LV10

[Dragon / Effect]

[/quote']

It requires that you have a chain of 2 other monsters beforehand in order to even get it out, one of which is entirely dependent on how your opponent plays. Although, looking back on it, all opponent's non-WIND monsters might have been a bit harsh. What if it was both players? Or if it was just 10 monsters?

Guest Chaos Pudding

Armed Dragon LV10

[Dragon / Effect]

[/quote']

It requires that you have a chain of 2 other monsters beforehand in order to even get it out, one of which is entirely dependent on how your opponent plays. Although, looking back on it, all opponent's non-WIND monsters might have been a bit harsh. What if it was both players? Or if it was just 10 monsters?

Guest Chaos Pudding

Armed Dragon LV10

[Dragon / Effect]

[/quote']

I just don't like the idea of pretty much any Armed Dragon LV10 card' date=' since such a card will either do nothing or be stupidly broken.

[/quote']

Just because the vast majority of LV monsters interact with others in their Level chain doesn't mean they all have to. However, I'll grant that Level 10 monsters in general seem to follow your description.

At first' date=' when Blakie wasn't arrogant and corrupted. He used a beatdown deck with these guys. Now, the only Armed Dragon he wants is DAD. Even now, he wants DAD and JD.

[/quote']

This sounds like a Yu-Gi-Oh! anime plot.

"When we were young, Lord Sinister was a sweet boy who only wanted to play with his Armed Dragons. But one day he got his hands on a Dark Armed Dragon. After that, everything changed. It was like he was possessed. He's evil...!"

At first' date=' when Blakie wasn't arrogant and corrupted. He used a beatdown deck with these guys. Now, the only Armed Dragon he wants is DAD. Even now, he wants DAD and JD.

[/quote']

This sounds like a Yu-Gi-Oh! anime plot.

"When we were young, Lord Sinister was a sweet boy who only wanted to play with his Armed Dragons. But one day he got his hands on a Dark Armed Dragon. After that, everything changed. It was like he was possessed. He's evil...!"

"His older brother, Viktor, ran weaker decks than his brother. He did that because he only wanted to have fun. His Sinister usually beat him at his best. But Lord Sinister, even being able to beat his brother, the power dwelled inside him after each time he won, and he craved for more..."

[Add more..]

Generic Jolly Good Fellow #299 was just about to strike the final blow on Lord Sinister in the massive 300-person underground torture-cell card game, when Lord Sinister's Dragon Motorcycle Tunnel Armor Beast Walker Mecha LSX GR20 fueled by his Anti-Heart of the HYPHENATED-CARDS burst forward, killing the Jolly Good Fellow's dragon, which although had the appearance of a dragon with blue eyes and had 3000 ATK, had no relation whatsoever to Blue-Eyes White Dragon.

The dust cleared up and the rest of the Jolly Good Fellows panted a whole lot as others screamed in agony, Lord Sinister just grunted and laughed when he felt the painful shackletron duel counter blaster. The Jolly Good Fellows all died instantly, plummeting to the ground, downward, some dropping to their knees before plummeting to the ground, with smoke coming off their special blouses of the Duel Legion, and it was all to display Lord Sinister's power while at the same time fueling his evil.

midoinrite

i was actually just experimenting with armed dragons.

i ended up with a trippy wind-dark deck

it was somehting like, a wind base with armed level 3 and 5, plus one 7 and three 10s. the 10s were mostly for poc and the armed dragons' effects. then somewhere between redmd and red eyes wyvern the whole wind into dark thing worked out. obviously simorgh found a place next to dad.

i never tested it, but it looked pretty fun.

He shares the name.....oh boy. He's not a boss monster for them. He doesn't support them AT ALL. The Armed Dragon Archtype is all WIND. DAD is a Dark version of Armed Dragon LV10. LV10 is the boss monster.

This has to be the best thing I've ever read.

Hey... does that ADLV7 image have END in its code?

These guys are no good. They waste cards in hand. Dark Armed Dragon and Hardened Armed Dragon are the only Armed Dragons I'd run, and they're not even part of the archetype.

He shares the name.....oh boy. He's not a boss monster for them. He doesn't support them AT ALL. The Armed Dragon Archtype is all WIND. DAD is a Dark version of Armed Dragon LV10. LV10 is the boss monster.

This has to be the best thing I've ever read.

Hey... does that ADLV7 image have END in its code?

These guys are no good. They waste cards in hand. Dark Armed Dragon and Hardened Armed Dragon are the only Armed Dragons I'd run' date=' and they're not even part of the archetype.

[/quote']

Considering we have REDMD/PoA/Dragon's Mirror, that's hardly a problem. I'm not saying they're the best cards in the world, Lv10 is definately far from that. But they're definately not the worst.

Archived