I just PWNED Dark Armed Dragon! Lets hope I don't cause a major upset...

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Chaos Pudding

Armed Dragon LV3

(Level 3/WIND/1200/900)

[Dragon / Effect]

Once per turn, you can discard 1 card to destroy 1 monster on the field with 1200 ATK or lower. During your End Phase that this card destroyed a card your opponent controlled, send this card to the Graveyard to Special Summon 1 "Armed Dragon LV5" from your hand or Deck.

Armed Dragon LV5

(Level 5/WIND/2400/1700)

[Dragon / Effect]

By discarding 1 Monster Card, destroy 1 face-up monster on your opponent's side of the field with an ATK equal to or less than the ATK of the sent monster and inflicting damage to your opponent's Life Points equal to the Level of the destroyed monester X200. During the End Phase of a turn that this card destroyed a monster by battle, by sending this card to the Graveyard, Special Summon 1 "Armed Dragon LV7" from your hand or Deck.

Armed Dragon LV7

(Level 7/WIND/2800/1000)

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "Armed Dragon LV5". Once per turn, you can remove 1 WIND monster in your Graveyard to send 1 card your opponent controls to the Graveyard. If, after the resolution of this card's effect, your opponent controls no cards, during the End Phase, you can send this card to the Graveyard to Special Summon 1 "Armed Dragon LV10" from your hand or Deck.

Armed Dragon LV10

(Level 10/WIND/3000/2000)

[Dragon / Effect]

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "Armed Dragon LV7". When this card is Summoned, you can remove from play all non-WIND monsters in your opponent's Deck, and inflict damage to your opponent's Life Points equal to the number of cards removed X200. Once per turn, you can send 1 WIND monster in either player's Deck to the Graveyard to draw 1 card. If this card would be destroyed, you can remove 1 WIND monster in your Graveyard from play instead.

At least it's more interesting.

Guest Chaos Pudding

but he is broken nonetheless.

Hes a walking Lighting Vortex <3

Dark Armed Dragon

He is in no way a boss monster for the Armed Dragon line. It's like saying Exxod is the boss monster for Exodia decks.

Dark Armed Dragon

He is in no way a boss monster for the Armed Dragon line. It's like saying Exxod is the boss monster for Exodia decks.

He is part of the Archetype and he is the strongest one only one worth playing.

He shares the name.....oh boy. He's not a boss monster for them. He doesn't support them AT ALL. The Armed Dragon Archtype is all WIND. DAD is a Dark version of Armed Dragon LV10. LV10 is the boss monster.

Guest Chaos Pudding

Dark Armed Dragon

He is part of the Archetype and he is the strongest one only one worth playing.

He is not part of the Archetype just because it shares the name. Hardened Armed Dragon isn't part of the Armed Dragon archetype, either.

Regulaer Armed Dragons+Dark monsters+Dark Armed Dragon=a possible Simorgh deck?

IDK' date=' but I think of trying that o.0

[/quote']

I see no synergy there. >_>

Oh oh Me me me!

Hopeless Simmor.....*Gets Shot...................with a Bazooka*

I Made that once.... but it did not run Armed Dragons....

Anyway, the Armed dragon series, could be used in casual play....

I run Rainbow Dark Dragon in all of my Crystal Beast decks. He's a pretty awesome boss.

I know. I mean, you need 7 Different Crystal Beasts monsters in your Graveyard. Ruins the purpose of Crystal Abundance :D

Armed Dragon Line < Crystal Beasts.

Lets switch the topic. Bashing these guys have gone far enough!

Ok OT: I thought they were ok. Chazz just made them look "Good". I use the term "Good" very lightly.

Guest PikaPerson01

Chazz just made them look "Good". I use the term "Good" very lightly

The anime made every card look good though. <_<

Jaden made random fail heroes look good. Yugi made random fail pile of 40 cards look good.

Chazz just made them look "Good". I use the term "Good" very lightly

The anime made every card look good though. <_<

Jaden made random fail heroes look good. Yugi made random fail pile of 40 cards look good.

Yugi's deck was 40 cards? Unless he altered its composition after each duel, I find that hard to believe.

Actually, someone could probably calculate his deck size from the KC Grand Prix final duel, when he nearly decks out.

Regulaer Armed Dragons+Dark monsters+Dark Armed Dragon=a possible Simorgh deck?

IDK' date=' but I think of trying that o.0

[/quote']

I see no synergy there. >_>

Oh oh Me me me!

Hopeless Simmor.....*Gets Shot...................with a Bazooka*

I Made that once.... but it did not run Armed Dragons....

Anyway, the Armed dragon series, could be used in casual play....

IKNOW

Anyway if I had to I'd only run only 2 copies Max and tech a single copy of LV 10 to abuse via PoC?

Armed Dragon LV10

(Level 10/WIND/3000/2000)

[Dragon / Effect]

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "Armed Dragon LV7". When this card is Summoned' date=' you can remove from play all non-WIND monsters in your opponent's Deck, and inflict damage to your opponent's Life Points equal to the number of cards removed X200. Once per turn, you can send 1 WIND monster in either player's Deck to the Graveyard to draw 1 card. If this card would be destroyed, you can remove 1 WIND monster in your Graveyard from play instead.

[/quote']

Can you say broken? Post in Written Cards more.

I wish DAD was a Dark Counterpart of LV10.

More love for Horus, please.

Archived