Of all the dang Stupidity!

you got to remember' date=' this is the japanese version, which is always different from the english version. i think the are reprinting JD for japan since we got a reprint in the [b']turbo pack[/b].

Which is no longer available....to my knowledge...and I gotz a JD from it =D

Though I do wish they carry this out to TCG. Gold Rare JD is smexy.

you got to remember' date=' this is the japanese version, which is always different from the english version. i think the are reprinting JD for japan since we got a reprint in the [b']turbo pack[/b].

Which is no longer available....to my knowledge...and I gotz a JD from it =D

Though I do wish they carry this out to TCG. Gold Rare JD is smexy.

* GS02-JP001

* GS02-JP0?? Magician's Valkyria 「マジシャンズ・ヴァルキリア」 <-----Wut????????????????

Valkyira hasn't been printed much' date=' only two runs for english, one of whitch was a limited edition.

while not a rare as the others on the list, it is still surprisingly hard to get a set of it. took me 2 months first time.

[/quote']

Actually, we have the Shonen Jump Promo, the Champion Pack Rare one, and the resently released Limited Edition one in Endymion's Deck. Its not worth that much and its outclassed by other cards with similar effect. It would be good for Magician's Collectors (like me :) ) but its hard to find mainly only because of those that over do it and get a book full of copies of this card. xD

Oh great' date=' JD. Blakie is gonna be happy. He already is 1/4 done with his LS deck. I so far see nothing I can use for my current decks.

[/quote']

Bet your ass I am. I'm almost done with my LS deck. Also, I see your trying to f***ing stop me from completeing it. Well guess what. I'm using the money Dad gave me to buy nothing but promos now. SO WHO'S THE BIATCH NOW?

ummm... emmmm...hmmmmm.......

It's only a Super Rare in Japan, so I'm not seeing the cause of outrage here.

I am glad that Judgment Dragoon is being reprinted here. It both makes this less of a money game and increases his chances of being banned after Gold Series 2010 has been out for a while.

I'm not seeing a TCG release date, also, it's got a Set ID of "GS02", which we already have. We never got a Gold Series Brionac, there's no more reason for us to have a Gold Series Judgment Dragon.

Oh great' date=' JD. Blakie is gonna be happy. He already is 1/4 done with his LS deck. I so far see nothing I can use for my current decks.

[/quote']

Bet your ass I am. I'm almost done with my LS deck. Also, I see your trying to f***ing stop me from completeing it. Well guess what. I'm using the money Dad gave me to buy nothing but promos now. SO WHO'S THE BIATCH NOW?

LOL, who's the jabroni wasting money on YGO instead of getting to go the Jerry's birthday at Dave and Buster's. David aint gonna give you any cash to go also, so you are gonna miss out.

Archived