Yes, this Dragon is Armed up to LV5

[align=center]f515r9.jpg

By sending 1 Monster Card from your hand to the Graveyard' date=' destroy 1 face-up monster on your opponent's side of the field with an ATK equal to or less than the ATK of the sent monster. During the End Phase of a turn that this card destroyed a monster by battle, by sending this card to the Graveyard, Special Summon 1 "Armed Dragon LV7" from your hand or Deck.[/quote']

I have this guy in Ultimate Rare =D

I love misprints!

I like this guy in Hopeless. He can be summoned easily, and he can provide more Graveyard bait for REDRUM while destroying opponent's monsters at the same time.[/align]

Discuss.

was awesome when he came out. he was a big bad bastard..

but Horus > Armed D

still' date=' the art is schweet.

[/quote']

Idk..

I use both now (Horus Lock + Armed Dragons to sorta replace Plasma)

I find that people today hate Armed LV5...

It can still be a rather painful card, making big cards in your hand more useful.

In a REDRUM deck, I see possibilites...

This card sucks. Just sayin'.

I like this guy in Hopeless.

In an optimistic light' date=' I should say that you're alone there.

If you know what Hopeless is and its basic skeleton, which I should assume that you do having used the term, there'd have been no real reason for you to suggest this outside of as filler text in a rather lackluster attempt to cover the fact that the only reason you made this topic was your sentimental value for your Ultimate Rare Armed Dragon LV5 which isn't even the misprint you claim it to be.

Just super sayin'.

[img']http://www.videogamesblogger.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/broly-in-dbz.jpg[/img]

This card sucks. Just sayin'.

I like this guy in Hopeless.

In an optimistic light' date=' I should say that you're alone there.

If you know what Hopeless is and its basic skeleton, which I should assume that you do having used the term, there'd have been no real reason for you to suggest this outside of as filler text in a rather lackluster attempt to cover the fact that the only reason you made this topic was your sentimental value for your Ultimate Rare Armed Dragon LV5 which isn't even the misprint you claim it to be.

Just super sayin'.

[img']http://www.videogamesblogger.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/broly-in-dbz.jpg[/img]

Nope.

I just like the idea of a dragon that will take out opponent's monsters with an effect, making it so traps usually won't stop the monsters from dying at least, while feeding the Graveyard with dragons for REDRUM.

Course, my REDRUM deck might be different then. I've seen them run..If Hopeless doesn't kill in 3 or so turns, it starts to fail, least, from what I see. I don't like that alot...

Archived