thats Wicked mr. Jashin. so hows your Avatar?

Guest Chaos Pudding

Mediocre. I realize that they had to base it off of the Manga version, but would it have hurt to make it a bit better? Something on the level of Plasma, at least. They could have made it a Special Summon instead of a Normal Summon, they could have restricted the Spell/Trap activation an additional turn. The ATK/DEF thing is actually OK, though.

The only good Wicked God.

Not really' date=' if this one is good, Eraser is better and Dreadroot is (sorta) on the same level.

[/quote']

Dreadroot is just a beatstick. Avatar can avoid beeing killed by S/T for a while and Eraser just discoarages its destruction. Smashing ground works just fine against Dreadroot

The only good Wicked God.

Not really' date=' if this one is good, Eraser is better and Dreadroot is (sorta) on the same level.

[/quote']

Dreadroot is just a beatstick. Avatar can avoid beeing killed by S/T for a while and Eraser just discoarages its destruction. Smashing ground works just fine against Dreadroot

Well, it needs protection, dark bribe/divine wrath and this junk is pretty ridiculous.

Scenario: This on your side of field, FD Divine Wrath and Bribe, Opponent Summons JD, divine wrath. Opponent sets mirror force, you attack, opponent uses mirror force, dark bribe.

Opp:-4000LP

You:-3 Card advantage.

I personally prefer for my opponent to take 4000LP...

Maybe I'm dumb though XD

The manga writers try to make this look good by:

1. Using gigantic manga blocks that fill up 2 pages every time Avater is summoned

2. Making Yugi be shocked like 1134 on the calculater backwards

3. Making Tenma Yakou's eyes bulging out

4. Using the "ドドドドドド" sounds

But actually, this card that became a movie about several men with ○○-bending powers is not really good.

Archived