thats Wicked mr. Kasha. so hows your Avatar?

Is This plus 8 monsters with zombie world up a OTK? or do the monsters not count as Zombies since the ATK gain takes effect after the cards are already sent back?

Zombie World doesn't count monsters returned as Zombies when calculating Kasha's ATK, unfortunately.

I think Kasha's a pretty cool card. It returns all other monsters to the deck and doesn't afraid of anything.

I would run it in a Zombie deck if I used a Zombie deck.

this + plus DNA Surgery= profit?

How is DNA Surgery any different from Zombie World involving Kasha?

i totally forgot about that card' date=' thanx for reminding me

[/quote']

My main point was that DNA Surgery and Zombie World don't change the types of monsters in the Deck, meaning Kasha's ATK is based on the number of monsters returned to the deck that actually are Zombie-type.

this + plus DNA Surgery= profit?

How is DNA Surgery any different from Zombie World involving Kasha?

i totally forgot about that card' date=' thanx for reminding me

[/quote']

My main point was that DNA Surgery and Zombie World don't change the types of monsters in the Deck, meaning Kasha's ATK is based on the number of monsters returned to the deck that actually are Zombie-type.

oh, i though it needed to be as a zombie to begin with and then after it returns to the deck it could get the power bonus.

I saw potential in it' date=' but never put it into practise. I'm probably just better off being a cheap slut and bringing out Brionac every game than this.

[/quote']

Or just plain being a cheap slut...if ya catch my drift.

Depends who's asking really ^^

I tried running it on Wc09' date=' it didn't turn out so well since it only hits maybe 3000 ATK at max and gets a free ATK. It also sends them to the deck, but if it destroyed them it would be so broken. At least it kills stardust fine.

[/quote']

I honestly prefer it goes to the deck. I'd much rather have a 3000atk beatstick on the field and my opponent having no grave than both of us having a grave.

With that title' date=' i was actually expecting "The Wicked Avatar" as the topic, rather than Kasha lol

[/quote']

I made the thread with wicked avaitar with the exact same title a little over a week ago. only it was "thats wicked Mr. Jashin. so hows your avitar?" anyways this card is ok. best if you use Goka, Burning Skull Heads.

Archived