Rock Bombardment is pretty lulzy

Yes, yes it is.

[align=center]RockBombardmentDR3-EN-C-UE.jpg

Select 1 Rock-Type monster in your Deck and send it to the Graveyard. Inflict 500 damage to your opponent. Then shuffle the Deck.

[/align]

I was actually expirementing with this card in a weird E-Hero build. Seeing as how you can use this to send the various Hex cards to the Graveyard, for use with Miracle Fusion, its actually not that bad. Still, its nice how Rock-Types have there own version of Foolish Burial.

Discuss

Guest Chaos Pudding

Would have been better if it actually had a more appropriate Trap effect. As it stands, it could work just as well as a Spell without upsetting card balance.

Would have been better if it actually had a more appropriate Trap effect. As it stands' date=' it could work just as well as a Spell without upsetting card balance.

[/quote']

This card came out in Lost Millennium. Foolish Burial came out in Rise of the Dragon Lord.

My guess, is that with Konami-Logic, they thought that a Rock-Type version of Foolish Burial would have ben considered "Broken". Well, at the time that is.

Would have been better if it actually had a more appropriate Trap effect. As it stands' date=' it could work just as well as a Spell without upsetting card balance.

[/quote']

This card came out in Lost Millennium. Foolish Burial came out in Rise of the Dragon Lord.

My guess, is that with Konami-Logic, they thought that a Rock-Type version of Foolish Burial would have ben considered "Broken". Well, at the time that is.

Actually, Foolish Burial was out way before this card was created in Japan

Ummm can the Sphinxs be Special Summoned cause I have Exxod profit in my sleeve.

No' date=' Cryo Sphinx says "This card cannot be Special Summoned" on it.

[/sarcasm']

Actually' date=' Foolish Burial was out way before this card was created in Japan

[/quote']

What I ment, was that WE didnt get Foolish Burial yet, seeing as how it was a Japanese card until we got Rise of the Dragon Lord

Archived