[Ancient] Gears of Fate

(the title's my AG deck's name btw)

What's your oppinion on the Ancient Gear Archtype as a whole, and what do they need to become a top-tier deck? they don't fear S/T destruction when they declare attacks, so cards such as Mirror Force and Book of Moon miss during the Attacking step, they have Ultimate Ancient Gear Golem, a Walking OTK on it's own, Machine support, unfortunately are EARTH, and have a free 3ooo ATK beatstick with Geartown's secondary effect.

so YCM what does this ancient (lol pun) Archtype need to make it these days?

IMO they need a good tuner, and a good Syncrho, a field nuker would probally be overkill, but I like them as a group, if Golem could be special summoned he would be better, and I realised they have 2 Lv 8 head monsters, thus you could always put Trade-In in for some draw power, a D-draw for AG's would be epic.

IMO they need a good tuner' date=' and a good Syncrho, a field nuker would probally be overkill, but I like them as a group, if Golem could be special summoned he would be better, and I realised they have 2 Lv 8 head monsters, thus you could always put Trade-In in for some draw power, a D-draw for AG's would be epic.

[/quote']

Whaaa?...

btw, I only have Geartown.

Whaaa?...

to bring them up some, a theme specific Tuner, or an Ancient Gear synchro, but Konami hardley revisits older Archtypes, they have Geartown to fetch Beatsticks like Gadjitron Dragon, and machine support, the Chimeritechs too, and Trade-In works on Gadjitron Dragon due to the fact it can be Special Summoned.

I never run Spell gear, it's a waste to me since AGG is never the focus of my AG decks. THough UAGG is practically GG when summoned since nobody uses any fusion card except Power Bond from the hand in machines, and if you have to use Future like me, limiter removal exists for a reason. at max I only run 2 AGG and that gives me 2 UAGG with 1 being really all you need to win.

Archived