A Delinquent Duo Confiscated my Final Fantasy 7 before I Completed the Absolute End

I've always found it very funny that the cards of "FINAL" can spell "FAIL".

Anyway, while we're discussing Destiny Board, I found this out in the rulings:

If you have 2 Destiny Boards, you can put 2 Spirit Messages per turn, but the only way to place the fifth one down is to summon Jinzo, negate Destiny Board, destroy one of the Destiny Boards with MST or something, then get rid of Jinzo. Probably too much work, but kinda interesting. Also the only way to get the S-rank on Destiny Board Challenge in WC2007 DS.

How to get S-rank without cheating:

Uses 1 banned card.

- Turn 1 (opponent) They activate Card Destruction or w/e to send your Makyura the Destructor to the Graveyard. Use Makyura to activate 2 Destiny Boards. You get FIN on the board.

- Turn 2 (you): Use some draw engine to get enough cards to do this:

Summon Jinzo with Double Summon, Cost Down, etc.

Get rid of one of your Destiny Boards, then get rid of Jinzo.

- Turn 3 (opponent) You get FINA on the board.

- Turn 4 (you) Blah

- Turn 5 (opponent) You get FINAL on the board. You win.

Considering you need to get 7 specific cards within 2 turns, it's pretty insane, but still technically possible to get the S-rank without cheating.

Guest PikaPerson01

Seriously' date=' Pika, is there a reason why you don't want the Search bar to work properly?

[/quote']

It's a parody of all the other topics that do that already to raise awareness for an increasingly annoying issue.

... And also trolling. I hope this topic doesn't become a stupid fad to inspire other jackasses to be as big a jackass as I. 0_o

Guest PikaPerson01

FINAL is stupid' date=' can we talk about something good here?

[/quote']

Your only other options are Delinquent Duo, Confiscation, Destiny Board, 7 Completed, or Absolute End.

So... no, no you can't.

Archived