YGO is gonna be a different place when these guys come around (DISC on SIN archtype)

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Sin

We mostly know they all need a Field card, they need their other counterpart in your extra or main deck.

They can even OTK with 3 cards.

Discuss these new faster cards of doom and how YGO will forever be changed by these cards.

Also, this is the song that pops in my head when I look at these cards.

im not sure about the Sin archtype, pretty much they have 3 weakness which overwhelms them:

- you need the require material monster so this guys can be summon (example: BEWD for SBEWD).

- they need a field spell card so they can be on the field, if the field spell card is destroy then its over for them.

- there can only be 1 Sin monster at a time on the field.

however, this is only that we know so far but perhaps there gonna release later on cards that could give them some boost, assuming if Konami stops screwing up which i doubt it.

Guest PikaPerson01

im not sure about the Sin archtype' date=' pretty much they have 3 weakness which overwhelms them:

- you need the require material monster so this guys can be summon (example: BEWD for SBEWD).

- they need a field spell card so they can be on the field, if the field spell card is destroy then its over for them.

- there can only be 1 Sin monster at a time on the field.[/quote']

The first weakness doesn't particularly "overwhelm" them. You RFG a monster in your deck, not on the field. I mean, it costs them some valuable support they could be running (the BEWD tuner that adds a BEWD to your hand, The spell that ads LV5+ Vanillas to your hand, etc etc) but overall getting rid of the thing doesn't hurt it.

Secondly, then have another weakness, namely "While this card is face-up on the field, other monsters you control cannot declare an attack".

However the biggest weakness is that they don't seem to mesh or flow with the kind of deck that would be running BEWD or REBD to begin with. However, Sin Cyber End and Sin Stardust may be rather powerful, if all they need is something in the extra deck, and they still maintain their non-Sin counterpart's effects.

im not sure about the Sin archtype' date=' pretty much they have 3 weakness which overwhelms them:

- there can only be 1 Sin monster at a time on the field.[/quote']

The first weakness doesn't particularly "overwhelm" them. You RFG a monster in your deck, not on the field. I mean, it costs them some valuable support they could be running (the BEWD tuner that adds a BEWD to your hand, The spell that ads LV5+ Vanillas to your hand, etc etc) but overall getting rid of the thing doesn't hurt it.

Secondly, then have another weakness, namely "While this card is face-up on the field, other monsters you control cannot declare an attack".

However the biggest weakness is that they don't seem to mesh or flow with the kind of deck that would be running BEWD or REBD to begin with. However, Sin Cyber End and Sin Stardust may be rather powerful, if all they need is something in the extra deck, and they still maintain their non-Sin counterpart's effects.

- But wouldn't it be best to search to form the BEUD instead that just summon a SBEWD or for that matter a regular BEWD which its not gonna die by just destroying the field spell card on contrary the SBEWD?, i would prefer to play the regular BEWD over his sin counterpart.

- I totally forgot that one, so this makes like what? 4 or 5 weaknesses to this archetype?

- yea i agree, it seems they don't look like they will have a good place. im just waiting to see if there gonna release some supports for this archetype.

Archived