-Free Special Summon

-2500 attack

-Protects fields

-Allure food

-Trade-In food

cons

-Is the only thing that can attack

-Needs a field to be summoned on

...There's gotta be a catch. Konami's going to add a catch to this. I mean, they have to. This is just way, way too abuseable... the only possible drawback is that you can't Swarm OTK...

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait.

Wait' date=' wait.

...Waaait.

[u']pros[/u]

-Free Special Summon

-2500 attack

-Protects fields

-Allure food

-Trade-In food

cons

-Is the only thing that can attack

-Needs a field to be summoned on

...There's gotta be a catch. Konami's going to add a catch to this. I mean, they have to. This is just way, way too abuseable... the only possible drawback is that you can't Swarm OTK...

In today's meta that's exactly why it's considered bad. It prevents your other monsters from attacking and a 2500 beat stick is still very susceptible. There's better free beat sticks like Sin BEWD and like I said before skill drain will love these cards. Darks just got a skill drain deck of their own and skill drain decks just got some serious speed to them. :/

Too bad Stardust can't be revived after this card has been summoned :(

Maybe not that bad' date=' if Sin Stardust Dragon is destroyed, you can always use [b']Return from the Different Dimension[/b] to bring back regular Stardust Dragon. Its a great backup scenario. Wow the Sin Archtype already has reverse support :p

Maybe not that bad' date=' if Sin Stardust Dragon is destroyed, you can always use [b']Return from the Different Dimension[/b] to bring back regular Stardust Dragon. Its a great backup scenario. Wow the Sin Archtype already has reverse support :p

Except that reg. Stardust wasn't properly summoned first. Synchros are semi nomis too.

Except that reg. Stardust wasn't properly summoned first. Synchros are semi nomis too.

I don't think it matters, since Stardust will be in the removed from play pile, and Return from the D.D. allows you to SS from that pile. Stardust does not state this card cannot be Special Summomed so it should be ok. The problem is it only last for 1 turn, so the tactic is mildly useful.

I don't think it matters, since Stardust will be in the removed from play pile, and Return from the D.D. allows you to SS from that pile. Stardust does not state this card cannot be Special Summomed so it should be ok. The problem is it only last for 1 turn, so the tactic is mildly useful.

Hmmm... you might be right about that.

*sigh* Darn you rfp pile!

Doesn't matter it was never properly Synchro Summoned so you can't revive it. If you send a Synchro monster from the Extra Deck directly to the Graveyard you can't Special Summon it via cards like Call of the Haunted because it was never properly Synchro Summoned in the first place. The same applies if it was RFG'd before being Synchro Summoned.

It's the Stardust turned into an Earthbound Immortal with the extra effect of no-tribute and no-other-attacks.

I just then realized 2600 LV6's are out there, this just wastes a Stardust for eternity during the duel, and this card doesn't have Stardust's rocking negotation effect. 6/10. Only worth it if your deck lacks force.

The Principle of Special (Found by Kenta):

All movie aces first look good but are actually bad.

^^killey's right

i'm sorry, but this is still bothering me. this card is literally a free 2500 beater whenever it's in your hand. it costs you nothing.

its vulnerable, but who gives a funk? it's not like you're losing anything because you never paid to begin with.

it's disgusting that anyone is considering this bad just because it doesnt say "this card is invincible and negates your opponent's cards and breathing" or "this card instantly nukes the field and sets fire to your opponent's deck and body"

what the funk is wrong with this game?

Doesn't matter it was never properly Synchro Summoned so you can't revive it. If you send a Synchro monster from the Extra Deck directly to the Graveyard you can't Special Summon it via cards like Call of the Haunted because it was never properly Synchro Summoned in the first place. The same applies if it was RFG'd before being Synchro Summoned.

I just checked yeah, it wouldn't be a proper summon, so it wouldn't work.

Sin Stardust is easier to summon because you never have to worry about drawing into it like Sin BEWD' date=' however, Sin BEWD deck thins by 1 and summons a 3000 beat stick and is even better in a skill drain deck.

[/quote']

All Sin Archtypes have the same difficulty (or lack thereof) in summoning. Sin BEWD is no easier or harder to summon than Sin Stardust and vice versa.

I just thought up this semi-complete deck. Am I on the right track or way off in effectiveness?

Monsters: 24

x3 Stardust Dragons

x3 Sin Stardust Dragons

x3 Blue Eyes White Dragons

x3 Sin Blue Eyes White Dragons

x3 Kaibaman

x3 The White Stone of Legend

x3 Kaiser Sea Horse

x3 Light Effigy

Spells: 13

x3 Burst Stream of Destruction

x3 Monster Reincarnations

x3 Soul Exchange

x3 Foolish Burial

x1 Swords Revealing Light

Traps: 6

x1 Mirror Force

x1 Call of the Haunted

x1 Negate Attack

x3 Skill Drain

Sin Stardust is easier to summon because you never have to worry about drawing into it like Sin BEWD' date=' however, Sin BEWD deck thins by 1 and summons a 3000 beat stick and is even better in a skill drain deck.

[/quote']

All Sin Archtypes have the same difficulty (or lack thereof) in summoning. Sin BEWD is no easier or harder to summon than Sin Stardust and vice versa.

I just thought up this semi-complete deck. Am I on the right track or way off in effectiveness?

Monsters: 24

x3 Stardust Dragons

x3 Sin Stardust Dragons

x3 Blue Eyes White Dragons

x3 Sin Blue Eyes White Dragons

x3 Kaibaman

x3 The White Stone of Legend

x3 Kaiser Sea Horse

x3 Light Effigy

Spells: 13

x3 Burst Stream of Destruction

x3 Monster Reincarnations

x3 Soul Exchange

x3 Foolish Burial

x1 Swords Revealing Light

Traps: 6

x1 Mirror Force

x1 Call of the Haunted

x1 Negate Attack

x3 Skill Drain

Stardust goes in the Extra Deck. That's the difference with Blue-Eyes. That deck would be better with Trade-ins. There are a lot of targets...

3 Royal Magical Library

3 Sin Stardust

3 Plasma

3 Dogma

1 Plague

3 Trade In

2 D Draw

2 Advance Draw

2 Allure

3 Citidel

2 Terraforming

3 Hand Destruction