Sin Stardust Makes Me lol

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Sin_Stardust_Dragon

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 1 "Stardust Dragon" from your Extra Deck. There can only be 1 face-up "Sin" monster on the field. When this card is face-up on the field' date=' other monsters you control cannot declare an attack. If there is no face-up Field Spell Card on the field, destroy this card. [b']While this card is face-up, a Field Spell card(s) cannot be destroyed.[/b]

Discuss the disappointment relief fun that is Sin Stardust.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm actually not too disappointed' date=' considering if you run field spells he's a 2500 attack no cost summon. who protects your field spell.

also level 8, dark, [b']Dragon[/b] and you can run it at 3.

...Who literally has no cost. You can put 3 Stardust in an Extra Deck and only ever use 2 at most; now you can capitalize on it.

Man, I wonder what Sin Rainbow and Sin Cyber End will be like.

Skilltown?

Wait. What happens with negated effects and cards like Sins that are killed when there is no field spell? Drain is continuous and Sin is not destroyed?

Everything except "1 face-up Sin" is negated' date=' so your other monsters can attack then.

That's all to his effect? This is bullshit.

What do you expect for removing from the Extra Deck?

I guess this card's own effect prevents this card's own effect from destroying itself.

Did you even read the effect?

Yeah did you?

If there is no face-up Field Spell Card on the field' date=' destroy this card.[/b'] While this card is face-up, a Field Spell card(s) cannot be destroyed.

I guess this card's own effect prevents this card's own effect from destroying itself.

Yeah did you?

If there is no face-up Field Spell Card on the field' date=' destroy this card.[/b'] While this card is face-up, a Field Spell card(s) cannot be destroyed.

So you just can't comprehend the meaning of the effect?

Yeah did you?

This card is pro in this way.

Skilltown?

Indeed.

been testing it on yvd (with proxies)

opening hand ( I WENT SECOND)

geartown

terraforming

sin blue eyes

giant trunade

red eyes metal darkness dragon

advance draw

i went: trunade, terraforming for geartown and activated, sin blue,removed for redrum and ss blue eyes, advance draw, drew mind and redrum,mind their fd monster (tomato), removed redrum to ss redrum from hand, ss blue eyes , then set secon gear town, ss ancient gear gadgetron dragon from deck, all atk for 8.8k

These guys were made for Skill Drain, imo. There drawbacks are just so bad that there's no point in running them without Skill Drain. You just want to capitalize on their SS capabilities and that's it. If that's the case though you might as well run Sin Blue-Eyes instead to get 3 in your hand to RFG 3 BEWD from your Deck to Summon all 3 then Skill Drain to have all 3 attack.

i'm still stuck on the people who are saying it's effect is bad. have they not yet realized that you can put 3 of these in a deck with no tuners and still summon them as long as you have fields? they're funking free 2500 beaters! take them, be happy, and shut the funk up

Skilltown?

Wait. What happens with negated effects and cards like Sins that are killed when there is no field spell? Drain is continuous and Sin is not destroyed?

Everything except "1 face-up Sin" is negated' date=' so your other monsters can attack then.

That's all to his effect? This is bullshit.

What do you expect for removing from the Extra Deck?

Something better. >_<

...wait...so now Sin Stardust protects the field so it can't be destroy by his own effect?...thats kinda useless. perhaps if they added that:

"as long the field spell card is active, a monster with a Sin its card name can't be destroy by battle"

or

"while the selected Tribute Material Monster is still in the Graveyard, this card can use its effect".

might sound overpower but at least has a better use.

Archived