Arm, eat your heart out (Batteryman AAA)

I believe Shriek said that it would not count as Batteryman AA due to the fact the name was spealt differently. So if that's the case there has to be another card that boosts its stats because I don't see why this card would be used in a batteryman deck, atm.

I believe Shriek said that it would not count as Batteryman AA due to the fact the name was spealt differently. So if that's the case there has to be another card that boosts its stats because I don't see why this card would be used in a batteryman deck' date=' atm.

[/quote']

That would contridict the ruling that XX-Sabers are counted as X-Sabers.

I believe Shriek said that it would not count as Batteryman AA due to the fact the name was spealt differently. So if that's the case there has to be another card that boosts its stats because I don't see why this card would be used in a batteryman deck' date=' atm.

[/quote']

That would contridict the ruling that XX-Sabers are counted as X-Sabers.

"A "Batteryman AA"" =/= "an "X-Saber" monster", which is what defines the difference.

I'm still convinced that Batteryman AAA is a waste of deck space in a pure Batteryman deck since it only SS's another copy from your hand or Graveyard. You could easily meet the requirements for Fuel Cell Batteryman with Batteryman Charger instead.

Fuel Cell Batteryman on the other hand sounds pretty damn awesome.

Degenerate Circuit

Continous Spell

The controller of this card pays 500 Life Points during each of their Standby Phases (this is not optional). Monster Cards that would be returned from the field to the hand are removed from play instead.

^This and Fuel Cell = Yes pls.

Seems like wasted deck space to run 2x Foolish Burial and a set of Batteryman AAA's when it doesn't net you much other than cannon fodder for Fuel Cell but Batteryman Charger does a better job of that.

ITT: We cannot possibly Tribute an AAA to Summon Charge Batteryman

Archived