The most broken card you'll ever see.....[Sixth Sense]

Its Forbidden in OCG so it would certainly be the same for TCG if ever released. Since that would be the case then Konami (U.S.) might not even want to port it over.

This card is broken because if your running Lightsworn, Zombie or Destiny Decks (among others that focus on milling), the dice roll is a Win-Win for you in any scenario.

Although I don't think its the most broken card ever. It can still backfire. Raigeki IMO is the most. Easy to use, no cost and focuses on your opponent only and regardless of position too. But of course that is Forbidden as well.

Guest PikaPerson01

Somebody correct me' date=' but I think this is the most broken card ever made. Including Chaos Emperor Dragon and Yata-Garasu.

[/quote']

I disagree. An effect that auto wins a duel compared to drawing 5 or 6 cards isn't as broken.

Sixth Sense to 2.

Dude' date=' WTF?

Can someone please explain why this piece of rubbish is banned? You only draw if you guess right, so most the time you get nothing, and when you get it wrong, you lose loads of cards from your Deck.

It's balanced because it's a big risk to lose cards from your Deck like that so no-one would probably run it anyway except in dice Decks where it would probably be okay.

[/quote']

<3

No wonder it's banned.

You could draw 5 or 6 cards if you're lucky' date=' and if you're lucky with a Dark Counterpart deck like me, you can discard 5 or 6 cards from your deck.

[/quote']

Pretty sure thats why its banned. Win/win cards usually don't get to be played. :<

Archived