The most broken card you'll ever see.....[Sixth Sense]

Let's hope this stays an OCG exclusive or LS are going to abuse this so bad. If this ever comes to america and lasts more than 1 format' date=' I'm quitting this game.

[/quote']

it's banned >0> plus, it's been so past it's time to be released if it ever does it would be solely for the lulz

Oh. *slaps face* Well that's a good thing. What was Konami smoking when they came up with this card?

Dude, WTF?

Can someone please explain why this piece of rubbish is banned? You only draw if you guess right, so most the time you get nothing, and when you get it wrong, you lose loads of cards from your Deck.

It's balanced because it's a big risk to lose cards from your Deck like that so no-one would probably run it anyway except in dice Decks where it would probably be okay.

Dude' date=' WTF?

Can someone please explain why this piece of rubbish is banned? You only draw if you guess right, so most the time you get nothing, and when you get it wrong, you lose loads of cards from your Deck.

It's balanced because it's a big risk to lose cards from your Deck like that so no-one would probably run it anyway except in dice Decks where it would probably be okay.

[/quote']

Lightsworn...

Zombies...

Dude' date=' WTF?

[/quote']

Imma assume that's sarcasm.

it's not really a piece of rubbish because if you do guess right thats 5 or 6 cards. drawing 5-6 cards.

5-6. 5-6

and if you lose the 1/3 chance then you mill a bit. milling are good.

again, hoping that's sarcasm.

Dude' date=' WTF?

[/quote']

Although I feel like i'm being trolled, i'll still feed the troll with the following anyway ><

With the way the game works nowadays, self-milling can be very useful (and i don't mean just in Lightsworns who've made it their job to mill the deck). This is why i'm not afraid to run Ryko in some of my decks. Many people will find this card a Win/Win situation, especially with no costs or otherwise downside to it.

Even if your deck found somehow made no use of cards being in the graveyard and you hated to thin out your deck so you don't lose "important" cards, its a minor cost to lose 1-4 cards from your deck in order to have a possible gain of 5-6 cards.

Guest Chaos Pudding

Griffin, don't do the troll. Or the stupid, whichever you're trying to do right now.

Anyway, definitely one of the most broken cards ever printed. Sadly, I have horrible luck when it comes to it. I always roll 1 or 2 whenever I get a chance to play it.

Let's hope this stays an OCG exclusive or LS are going to abuse this so bad. If this ever comes to america and lasts more than 1 format' date=' I'm quitting this game.

[/quote']

it's banned

In Japan...

like they did brio, the won't banned this til the next list after releasing it.

Somebody correct me' date=' but I think this is the most broken card ever made. Including Chaos Emperor Dragon and Yata-Garasu.

[/quote']WRONG! Exchange of the Spirits FTKs, Yata locks, and Chaos Emperor... do i need to explain?

if the release this release this right before a banned list is released so this doesn't get much time to get abused.

[/quote']

it's banned

In Japan...

1. it has no planned english release despite it bieng 6 -7 years old

2. Limited =/= Banned.

3. Konami, nor anyone for that matter would be stupid enough to have this at anything but NONE, NONE

it's banned in japan, but are you saying if we got Cathedral of Nobles that would be limited instead of banned as well? lolycm

[/quote']

it's banned

In Japan...

2. Limited =/= Banned.

3. Konami, nor anyone for that matter would be stupid enough to have this at anything but NONE, NONE

it's banned in japan, but are you saying if we got Cathedral of Nobles that would be limited instead of banned as well?

no i'm saying hey don't change the list more than twice a year, March and September. my example of brio just means they didn't limit it in america even though it is in Japan. same goes here, they won't ban this til the list after it's release.

[/quote']

it's banned

In Japan...

2. Limited =/= Banned.

it's banned in japan, but are you saying if we got Cathedral of Nobles that would be limited instead of banned as well?

no i'm saying hey don't change the list more than twice a year, March and September. my example of brio just means they didn't limit it in america even though it is in Japan. same goes here, they won't ban this til the list after it's release.

To my knowledge Brio is the only case where they have done this, Summoner Monk was insta-semi limited when we got it because it was in japan, by your logic anything that is released is @ three till the next list.

The only reason brio was @ three was to sell Hidden arsenal and get more sales.

If for whatever reason sixth sense was ever released (though I doubt it) I would bet my whole collection it would be insta-banned.

the second this thing is limited and in the tcg, is the day half of yu-gi-oh quits I **** you not.

[/quote']

it's banned

In Japan...

2. Limited =/= Banned.

To my knowledge Brio is the only case where they have done this, Summoner Monk was insta-semi limited when we got it because it was in japan, by your logic anything that is released is @ three till the next list.

The only reason brio was @ three was to sell Hidden arsenal and get more sales.

If for whatever reason sixth sense was ever released (though I doubt it) I would bet my whole collection it would be insta-banned.

the second this thing is limited and in the tcg, is the day half of yu-gi-oh quits I **** you not.

You should quit then, since its limited in traditional. [/jk]

There's always the chance of this thing coming to TCG. Remeber Dark Rabbit?

You should quit then' date=' since its limited in traditional. [/jk']

There's always the chance of this thing coming to TCG. Remeber Dark Rabbit?

well, the arguement was about it bieng insta-banned. I doubt it will be released, but your right it is possible.

it would be insta-banned though. anyone who kids themself about that is in denial.

Archived