This topic about Lightwave Tuning is better then Masey's topic.

Because shut-up

[align=center]400px-LightwaveTuningTDGS-EN-C-1E.jpg

Select 1 Level 4 LIGHT monster you control. It is treated as a Tuner monster while it is face-up on the field.

[/align]

I'm tempted to be a noob, and run this in my Batteryman deck. Since it forms a nice combo with Batteryman AAA, and Apoctequil.

Heck, this is even lulzy in a Gradius deck!

*gets shot*

Discuss

Plenty of level 4s to go around with tokens and such in those Gradius Decks. I'm not too sure if I can find place for it in my Gradius deck though.

Usually i'm trying to summon Power Tool Dragon to have it search for equips for XX03 and itself, and since most Gradius monsters are level 4, so i have mostly level 3 tuners in it. Only non-tuner level 3s I have (i'd have to recheck the deck) would probably be Ducker Mobile Cannon, so it kinda wont work with me, unless I want to be prepared to use a level 8 synchro, though that strays from what i'm aiming for (and would ruin my Solidarity as well if a non-machine ended up in my graveyard).

I'm not too sure on this card though, to have a Spell card to turn another card into a tuner, when you could simply just use a level 4 tuner. Of course if there's no room in your deck for more monsters (and you don't want to remove the ones you already have for a Tuner) then this can work out for you. As for the Gradius deck, thanks to all the tokens, you could very well have a token tuner and easily make a level 8 synchro pretty easily.

Guest PikaPerson01

Bad because it makes you Synchro Summon at a -1 compared to just using a Tuner.

But arent Synchros a -1 anyway? O' date='o

[/quote']

compared to just using a Tuner.

Archived