Koa'ki Meiru Barrier

Koa%27kiMeiruBarrierTSHD-JP-C.jpg

If there are 2 or more "Iron Core of Koa'ki Meiru" in your Graveyard, you can activate this card when your opponent declares an attack with their monster, and destroy all face-up Attack Position monsters your opponent controls.

Koa'ki Mirror Force.

Discuss how Koa'kis are getting cards for EVERYTHING but that are often annoyingly situational.

most archetype support cards are like that: watered-down/situational versions of game-breaking cards (I say game-breaking because I can't remember the correct word). The only good thing about that is that they're less likely to be on the banlist so you can put more of them in your deck...

most archetype support cards are like that: watered-down/situational versions of game-breaking cards (I say game-breaking because I can't remember the correct word). The only good thing about that is that they're less likely to be on the banlist so you can put more of them in your deck...

Yes, but Koa'kis are becoming a completely oversized archtype. They're seriously getting cards for everything. It won't be long until we get loads of noobs/newbs in Your Deck posting their 102 card Koa'ki Decks which are that big because they wanted to fit in EVERY bit of their support.

What would you side it in against?

(Sidenote: I just counted, Koa'ki is a 36 card archtype so far. 21 monsters, 14 support s/t cards and the Core itself. In contrast, BW have 14 monsters and 10 support s/t cards and LS have 13 monsters and 8 supporting spell/trap cards..)

Yes' date=' but Koa'kis are becoming a completely oversized archtype. They're seriously getting cards for everything. It won't be long until we get loads of noobs/newbs in Your Deck posting their 102 card Koa'ki Decks which are that big because they wanted to fit in EVERY bit of their support.

[/quote']

hmm... it's probably just me, but they don't look that much bigger than other popular archetypes like elemental heroes or lightsworns...

What would you side it in against?

(Sidenote: I just counted' date=' Koa'ki is a 35 card archtype so far. 20 monsters, 14 support s/t cards and the Core itself. In contrast, BW have 14 monsters and 10 support s/t cards and LS have 13 monsters and 8 supporting spell/trap cards..)

[/quote']

Zombies. If 1 Mirror Force isn't enough.

Thing is with LS and BW stuff, it has more quality...

Discuss how Koa'kis are getting cards for EVERYTHING but that are often annoyingly situational.

Its the Specialty of the Koa'ki Meiru:

-Spell-

Activate only if the top card in your Graveyard is "Iron Core of Koa'ki Meiru"' date=' while your hand contains a copy of "Iron Core of Koa'ki Meiru" and you have a "Iron Core of Koa'ki Meiru" that is Removed from play, aswell as having a face-up "Koa'ki Meiru" monster. Draw 6 cards.[/quote']

hmm... it's probably just me' date=' but they don't look that much bigger than other popular archetypes like elemental heroes or lightsworns...

[/quote']

Already bigger than LS by 14 cards.

E-Heros have...

91 cards, compared to Koa'kis 35.

E-Heros, however, are probably the biggest archtype that will ever exist.

Thing is with LS and BW stuff' date=' it has more quality...

[/quote']

Exactly my point, they are often too situational or have no Deck they fit well in.

E-Heros' date=' however, are probably the biggest archtype that will ever exist.

[/quote']

Are you counting E-Heros, D-Heros, and E•Heros?

But even then, its because the dudes who did the animation for GX had to come up with a new card, for like, every single episode.

And we had, what, 120-ish episodes of GX?

E-Heros' date=' however, are probably the biggest archtype that will ever exist.

[/quote']

Are you counting E-Heros, D-Heros, and E•Heros?

But even then, its because the dudes who did the animation for GX had to come up with a new card, for like, every single episode.

And we had, what, 120-ish episodes of GX?

The 91 only counted E•Heros.

I think, instead of using the Koa'ki monsters, we should tech in Iron Cores and abuse the their Spell/Trap Card effects.

ReckonedPowerRGBT-EN-C-1E.pngAutomaticLaserRGBT-EN-C-1E.png

IronCoreLusterANPR-EN-C-1E.jpg

I think this strategy should be used in Trago-Gadgets since you most likely NEVER have Iron Core leave your hand, thus guaranteeing Tragodia some power.

OT: A situational Mirror Force. No. Would not use it. I may possibly side it, but that is unlikely.

Archived