Chawa

Ganashia

Kashi

Nozuchi

Rubilarda

With the Club Admins consisting of:

Kudabe

Unicor

Effectivly its a club for LIGHT-Attribute low-level swarming monsters, that are powered by Rescue Cat and Honest.

They actually seem like a fun deck type to run IMO

Discuss

Yes, were discussing them as a whole.

Club Members:

Cerberal

Chawa

Ganashia

Kashi

Nozuchi

Rubilarda

With the Club Admins consisting of:

Kudabe

Unicor

Effectivly its a club for LIGHT-Attribute low-level swarming monsters, that are powered by Rescue Cat and Honest.

They actually seem like a fun deck type to run IMO

Discuss

Most of the beasts carry the same effects as some of the Dark World monsters but they are superior in every way because they also trigger when discarded by a cost just like other FRD's. So essentially using a card like PWWB nets you good field advantage as you can get rid of 2 cards if you discarded something FRDB Kashi.

I don't know if I would create a dedicated deck using these guys built in with a Rescue Cat/Summon Priest/Honest engine. I would place them with other FRD's but since FRDB's have better field swarming capabilities I would place more focus on these guys.

Unicor can create some good lock down capabilities if you can create good hand management and Kudabe doesn't appear to be that good in the deck type. It might be good if you use Infernities but I don't know if splicing the two is such a good idea although it sounds good on paper atm.

Most of the beasts carry the same effects as some of the Dark World monsters but they are superior in every way because they also trigger when discarded by a cost just like other FRD's. So essentially using a card like PWWB nets you good field advantage as you can get rid of 2 cards if you discarded something FRDB Kashi.

I don't know if I would create a dedicated deck using these guys built in with a Rescue Cat/Summon Priest/Honest engine. I would place them with other FRD's but since FRDB's have better field swarming capabilities I would place more focus on these guys.

Unicor can create some good lock down capabilities if you can create good hand management and Kudabe doesn't appear to be that good in the deck type. It might be good if you use Infernities but I don't know if splicing the two is such a good idea although it sounds good on paper atm.

Archived