I am so disappointed in you all... [Blackwing - Breeze the Gentle Wind DISC]

I summon blizzard and have whirlwind out. I search this and then summon guy from grave. I miss timing.

I have 2 whirlwind out. I summon bora and search this then blizzard to hand. I miss timing.

Like I said, bad players will miss the timing.

I summon blizzard and have whirlwind out. I search this and then summon guy from grave. I miss timing.

I have 2 whirlwind out. I summon bora and search this then blizzard to hand. I miss timing.

Like I said' date=' bad players will miss the timing.

[/quote']

Both Blizzard and BWW are optional so you can put BWW first in the chain allowing Breeze to no miss the timing. With Bora, just search for Blizzard first :S

Bad players will then argue with you when you tell them they've missed the timing then try to redo the play. They will either rage quit or you give up trying to argue the point unless its in a tourney setting.

I like how none of this actually has any reflection on the value of the card and only on how people will fail in using it :S

Bad players will then argue with you when you tell them they've missed the timing then try to redo the play. They will either rage quit or you give up trying to argue the point unless its in a tourney setting.

I like how none of this actually has any reflection on the value of the card and only on how people will fail in using it :S

That's because the card has little value to discuss.

Bad players will attempt to play it in 3s, or will at least put it in every one of their blackwing decks. Bad players make these misplays.

Good players realise this is an extra tech card at best, and in most decks won't even play it. Therefore its only worth discussing its use in regards to bad players.

Archived