I am so disappointed in you all... [Blackwing - Breeze the Gentle Wind DISC]

[align=center]Blackwing-BreezetheGentleWindTSHD-JP.jpg

Tuner

If this card is added from the Deck to your hand by a Spell' date=' Trap, or Effect Monster's effect, you can Special Summon this card. This card cannot be used to Synchro Summon a Synchro Monster except a "Blackwing" monster.

[/quote']

[/align]

This is revealed and NOONE makes a thread about it? For shame YCM-kun, for shame.

[align=center]Blackwing-BreezetheGentleWindTSHD-JP.jpg

Tuner

If this card is added from the Deck to your hand by a Spell' date=' Trap, or Effect Monster's effect, you can Special Summon this card. This card cannot be used to Synchro Summon a Synchro Monster except a "Blackwing" monster.

[/quote']

[/align]

This is revealed and NOONE makes a thread about it? For shame YCM-kun, for shame.

There have been like, 10 threads about this card...

There have been like' date=' 10 threads about this card...

[/quote']

Well, evidently none of them had it's name in the thread title, therefore, they can't count because they broke the rules. Nuff said. I searched it's name and found nothing, I can't be held responsible.

Edit: Btw, people realize this is splashable right? If this is tutored (searched and added to hand) in anyway, it's special summoned. Sangan, BWW, etc. all special summon it, so it could be used outside of BWs.

There's really no need for this thread considering we have the other one.

I'll say it all again because still think this card is bad. I think we all know that this card was made to compensate for BW's losing a reliable Level 3 Tuner with the limitation of Gale. Bearing that in mind this card is still good for Blackwings. It's still stupid easy to Summon and being 1100 ATK means any summoning of a BW monster (except Gust, Fane, Vayu, and Ghibli) will bring this guy to your hand while BWW is out on the field. Furthermore, 2-3 copies of BWW revitalizes the BW swarming capabilities.

It's way better than Mistral and can be SS'd from the deck through Shura's effect unlike Blizzard. Worst case you can Normal Summon this card then SS Bora for a quick Level 7 Synchro. It's far from bad in my opinion.

Yes, I found that after a while, but it's been just about a week, my thread is fine.

I'm currently at a loss for searchers for this card aside from the obvious (BWW and Sangan) but I think people are missing the awesomeness that is Breeze. Sure it isn't a Gale but it can be searched by much more than Gale and has potential for non-BW decks. I'm not saying it's fantastic, but I think it's a lot better than many people think.

Archived