obscure anti brionac tech?

Guest PikaPerson01

Opponent has to have the SAME amount of monsters in his hand that was returned.

You sure?

(And no, I'm not being trolly or a big smug jerk. I'm just unsure. My thinking was that since it says "can", summoning monsters was optional, and if your opponent doesn't have enough monsters to SS he'd end up summoning zero. <_<)

It has an unforseeable effect, so they must have enough cards in their hand to compensate. Example: Stardust and Brionac returned, 2 cards must be in opponents hand to make the effect possible.

Either that or it's actually a "CAN" effect. It looks mandatory though.

I probably just said something stupid, please ignore it.

Too bad good players use the effect once at a time.

Read the card. It says 1 or more. Meaning you return their Brionac to the extra deck' date=' along with any other Synchros they have out, and set all the monsters face-down.

[/quote']

Pretty sure Jazin meant that good players don't discard more than 1 card per activation of Brionac's effect.

Read the card. It says 1 or more. Meaning you return their Brionac to the extra deck' date=' along with any other Synchros they have out, and set all the monsters face-down.

[/quote']

Pretty sure Jazin meant that good players don't discard more than 1 card per activation of Brionac's effect.

Still doesn't matter, the effect works if even one card is bounced. And yeah, its safer to do 1 at a time though.

[/quote']

Still doesn't matter, the effect works if even one card is bounced. And yeah, its safer to do 1 at a time though.

No one's saying this card wouldn't activate, though you keep assuming that.

You sure?

(And no' date=' I'm not being trolly or a big smug jerk. I'm just unsure. My thinking was that since it says "can", summoning monsters was optional, and if your opponent doesn't have enough monsters to SS he'd end up summoning zero. <_<)

[/quote']

It looks like BOTH you and your opponent need to have the same amount of monsters, in order to summon the SAME AMOUNT on number.

I could be wrong.

Archived