Newest Sin

Those are the only things that will survive though stardust will be limited because you can remove the card from your EXTRA Deck and If you have 3 well then thats a straight OTK....which btw...I sttill say it doesn't matter how long it is as long as it gets the job done.

Here is the full Sin Truth Dragon's effect:

Level 12

Dragon/Effect

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned, except from your Deck, by paying half your Life Points when a "Sin Paradox Dragon" you control is destroyed. When a "Sin" monster you control destroys an opponent's monster by battle, destroy all monsters your opponent controls. When this card would be destroyed, remove from play 1 "Sin" monster from your Graveyard instead.

ATK 5000 DEF 5000

Op'ed as hell, no?

Level 12

Dragon/Effect

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned' date=' except from your Deck, by paying half your Life Points when a "Sin Paradox Dragon" you control is destroyed. When a "Sin" monster you control destroys an opponent's monster by battle, destroy all monsters your opponent controls. When this card would be destroyed, remove from play 1 "Sin" monster from your Graveyard instead.

ATK 5000 DEF 5000

Op'ed as hell, no?

[/quote']

sheet.......

well, royal opression will say hi.

Everyone. Remember the whole EBI thing?

Those can easily be brought into play without tribute, most are walking OTKs, and they can attack directly. Plus most of them have respectable ATK power.

Look at the Sin Monsters. As long as they don't release Sin World, they're no better than this. It's a simple fact that they have no effects on the field, and a mere 1000 ATK higher. Also, these can be targeted, and thus they fall prey more easily to enemy traps - like BTH.

Honestly, I see these as good - but you're overhyping them.

Level 12

Dragon/Effect

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned' date=' except from your Deck, by paying half your Life Points when a "Sin Paradox Dragon" you control is destroyed. When a "Sin" monster you control destroys an opponent's monster by battle, destroy all monsters your opponent controls. When this card would be destroyed, remove from play 1 "Sin" monster from your Graveyard instead.

ATK 5000 DEF 5000

Op'ed as hell, no?

[/quote']

s***.......

well, royal opression will say hi.

If sin paradox was destroyed by battle, this will go off in damage step I believe. So no RO (Though RO can stop paradox dragon itself).

Those can easily be brought into play without tribute' date=' most are walking OTKs, and they can attack directly. Plus most of them have respectable ATK power.

Look at the Sin Monsters. As long as they don't release Sin World, they're no better than this. It's a simple fact that they have no effects on the field, and a mere 1000 ATK higher. Also, these can be targeted, and thus they fall prey more easily to enemy traps - like BTH.

[/quote']

Sin world breaks them.

Those can easily be brought into play without tribute' date=' most are walking OTKs, and they can attack directly. Plus most of them have respectable ATK power.

[/quote']

Sin world breaks them.

I made note of that already. Without that, the best they have is Skill Drain...

It's Sin Truth Dragon' date=' not Sin Thruth Dragon.

Personally, I find these cards useless compared to Sin Cyber-End Dragon.

[/quote']

Depending on how these cards end up, they could be very dangerous... but Sin CED is a walking OTK, so I have to agree. He is the worst one.

IMO' date=' Paradox/Truth Dragon aren't needed. To hard to summon, and Sins will OTK without them just fine.

[/quote']

Half the things people run aren't needed, they're just excess. That's the point here.

Archived