XX-Saber Emmersblade [DISC]

[align=center]400px-XX-SaberEmmersbladeABPF-EN-R-UE.jpg

When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard' date=' you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "X-Saber" monster from your Deck.[/quote'][/align]

So it's been about a month since this has been discussed... yeah.

Seems descent, more searching is good and allows for Hyunlai to be synchroed for (finally), with this and Saber Hole, X-Sabers are starting to look quite good, or atleast better.

When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard' date=' you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "X-Saber" monster from your Deck.[/quote']

More than the Lolwiki has this by now; read the card, and look at any site with this card.

All X(X)-Sabers need now is a Draw Effect of some kind, and they can hold their own.

All X-Sabers need now is a Draw Effect of some kind' date=' and they can hold their own.

[/quote']

They have a few, but they all suck.

I'm taking about the "{Inset action to be performed here} Draw 2 cards." kind of Draw Card. Either that, or one like the Neo-Spacians have, that "Draw 1 card for every..." thing.

It's a Giant Rat replacement but Konami did some smart things with this card as a few changes to this card would have made it too good for X-Sabers.

Being a Level 3 Earth monster means it can be used to consistently synchro for XX-Saber Hyunlai instead of having to rely on Passiul and whatever level 4 X-Saber. It also means it can be Synchro'd with Airbellum for Naturia Balkion or synchro'd with Passiul for Naturia Beast. Although I hate the fact he is an insect since the type has no synergy with the theme it's probably for the best otherwise if it was a Beast you could have rescue cat into Airbellum and this for Hyunlai into 3 S/T destruction which would have been borderline broken.

Best application I can think of is creature swapping this defense position monster with an opponent's monster than attack over this with XX-Saber Fulhelmknight to SS 1 Level 4 or lower X-Saber from your Deck due Emmersblade and then SS 1 Level 4 or lower X-Saber from your Graveyard due to Fulhelmknight though I'll have to double check the chaining as there be some issue with missing the timing for one or the other.

You could probably SS Ragiguara to retrieve Faultroll from your Graveyard then use Faultroll to SS another X-Saber from your Graveyard for quick field swarming and then synchro summon right afterwards. Could sync into Hyunlai to clear the back row then swing for game.

sadly its not a joke....Emmersblade, Core Tranport Unit are secret rares, as is the new Djjin monster.

the KM field spell is a Super, and so is Saber Hole

Witch of the Balck rose is ultra along with Battlefader

the little orb of light or w/e his name is a common..

i mean Konami REALLY screwed the pooch on this one.. BASTARDS...

sadly its not a joke....Emmersblade' date=' Core Tranport Unit are secret rares, as is the new Djjin monster.

the KM field spell is a Super, and so is Saber Hole

Witch of the Balck rose is ultra along with Battlefader

the little orb of light or w/e his name is a common..

i mean Konami REALLY screwed the pooch on this one.. BASTARDS...

[/quote']

... I need about 5 volunteers who have awesome fighting skillz to storm Konami with me, we'll fix this...

yea...see? thats what i dont get...a select few people have already gotten boxes' date=' and pulled Secret rare Emmersblades, but in the giant card pic its a rare...im just full of RAGE right now, if Emmersblade does turn out to be secret rare.......

[/quote']

I'm going to trust shriek for now mainly because I don't want to go into a rage <.<

yea...see? thats what i dont get...a select few people have already gotten boxes' date=' and pulled Secret rare Emmersblades, but in the giant card pic its a rare...im just full of RAGE right now, if Emmersblade does turn out to be secret rare.......

[/quote']

I'm going to trust shriek for now mainly because I don't want to go into a rage <.<

yea, you'd be better off not REAGing...but if it is true....i swear..ill be with you Dark Armed...ill help you storm konami...

Okay tested this guy out in DME in a modified SaberSworn build and he works out pretty well. I'm pretty tempted at ditching XX-Saber Garderstrike since it seems so rare that his SS effect will kick in. I might as well put in other LS to speed up the deck. Anyways, got to use the combo of this card in def creature swap into Fulhemknight for 2 SS's into Faultroll loop. Needless to say my opponent was not too happy with the very long combo. lolol

I absolutely love this card because it gives X-Sabers so many more options in terms of Synchros. You can pretty much rape your opponents hand with Faultroll loop and then sync into a Natural Monster to lock them out from either Spells, Traps, or Effect monsters. Far, far, too deadly. If this card was a Beast or Warrior monster he would have made X-Sabers broken.

^ And that's why this card is pure awesome

yea....and a secret rare......

If this is another Plaguespreader incident (we get secret rare Plaguey while Japan gets a rare one) I'm going to storm Konami.

First of all' date=' Plague was Ultra. You're thinking DAD.

yea...see? thats what i dont get...a select few people have already gotten boxes, and pulled Secret rare Emmersblades, but in the giant card pic its a rare...im just full of RAGE right now, if Emmersblade does turn out to be secret rare.......

How have people already gotten boxes when the Sneak Preview is February 6th and 7th? That sounds not right...

Archived