Elemental Hero Prisma Rulings

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Elemental_Hero_Prisma

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Card_Rulings:Elemental_Hero_Prisma

TCG rulings says:

The Fusion Material Monster is sent from your Deck to the Graveyard when "Elemental Hero Prisma's" effect resolves.

OCG rulings says:

Showing 1 Fusion Monster to your opponent and sending 1 Fusion Material Monster to your Graveyard is a cost to activate the effect.

WTF!

Also, the card text would let you beleive the OCG ruling is the good one.

Effect:

Once per turn, you can reveal 1 Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck and send 1 Fusion Material Monster listed on that card from your Deck to the Graveyard. Until the End Phase this card's name is treated as the sent monster's name.

Discuss.

The difference between Gale and Shrink is that Gale reduces OVERALL ATK while Shrink only reduces Original Attack. I wasn't aware Gale was having issues with its effect. Black Garden also halves overall attack while we're naming cards that halve attack.

Edit: TCG rulings suck~ Even simply reading the card shows that Revealing the card and removing the card from the deck is the cost x.o (then again, there was that one card where the first line of the TCG stated "Discard 1 card." but it was actually an effect of the card rather than a cost in both OCG and TCG so even then TCG fails to word things properly to in some cases x.o

The difference between Gale and Shrink is that Gale reduces OVERALL ATK while Shrink only reduces Original Attack. I wasn't aware Gale was having issues with its effect. Black Garden also halves overall attack while we're naming cards that halve attack.

Edit: TCG rulings suck~ Even simply reading the card shows that Revealing the card and removing the card from the deck is the cost x.o

For me' date=' it looks like an effect, not a cost.

(then again, there was that one card where the first line of the TCG stated "Discard 1 card." but it was actually an effect of the card rather than a cost in both OCG and TCG so even then TCG fails to word things properly to in some cases x.o

[/quote']

You are talking about Graywing, the base card of Dark World Simorgh?

Edit: TCG rulings suck~ Even simply reading the card shows that Revealing the card and removing the card from the deck is the cost x.o

For me' date=' it looks like an effect, not a cost.

(then again, there was that one card where the first line of the TCG stated "Discard 1 card." but it was actually an effect of the card rather than a cost in both OCG and TCG so even then TCG fails to word things properly to in some cases x.o

[/quote']

You are talking about Graywing, the base card of Dark World Simorgh?

I figured out the card I was thinking of was "Bone Temple Block" whose first line is "Discard 1 card" yet it is not a cost.

There is that one quick-play spell card that says you and your opponent can ss upto 2 monsters from your removed from play, but it's ruled that your opponent has to have cards removed to work... how does "up to 2" translate to "if both you and your opponent have at least 1 monster removed from play, you may both special summon up to 2 monster from your respective rfp"

Archived