The Destiny Organization - More Active Members ?

Alexis Rhodes

okay, in that case you can be the clubs Bathroom Attendant. (Why we need one of those is beyond me.)

Well even avi's need to use the bathroom.

Then I need to be the clubs Bikini Inspector.

Oh yes, in a club with only males. Very useful.

Eh? My time is very, very sparse I'm afriad. Kinda thankful that I'm nearly finished writing my fic now, as my life is only going to get more and more hectic.

I still plan to another one next year though.

Mhh, maybe then.

• Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How about a card-making contest?

Plus I'm still in on the RP idea.

Fan-Fic is being scrapped cause I probably won't read it anyway.

Banner-making contest? Post-a-picture-of-yourself-doing-*insert wacky crazy task here*?

Or maybe even a comic meme contest?

I'm just throwing cards on the table. 52-card pick-up? What?

Explain the "Comic Meme" thing.

If it's "Pick a meme and turn it into a card" I call Pedobear

Not sure what "meme" entirely means, but what I mean is that you are given a comic strip with something on it and you're supposed to fill it out with your own material based around what's on there. Not sure if I explained that understandably.

And since you called Pedobear, than I call the Bunchie Llama.

Anyone here still watching ZEXAL? I'm up to episode 19 now. I still don't like the majority of the characters or the storyline, but the Numbers monsters are cool. Think Shock Ruler and the upcoming Black Mist are two of my favourites so far.

Currently catching up with 5D's after my holiday as well. Bloody 4kids skipped another episode I see.

Not sure what "meme" entirely means, but what I mean is that you are given a comic strip with something on it and you're supposed to fill it out with your own material based around what's on there. Not sure if I explained that understandably.

And since you called Pedobear, than I call the Bunchie Llama.

Urban Dicionary exists for a reason.

but it's blocked on this computer...

-.-

Anyone here still watching ZEXAL? I'm up to episode 19 now. I still don't like the majority of the characters or the storyline, but the Numbers monsters are cool. Think Shock Ruler and the upcoming Black Mist are two of my favourites so far.

Currently catching up with 5D's after my holiday as well. Bloody 4kids skipped another episode I see.

Meh, the only thing I like about the Numbers is how easy it is to imagine a character to fit in that universe.

Males can also wear bikinis. You discriminating transsexuals?

<.< Erm, no. Just stating the obvious.

Lex is back amongst us.

Anyone seen Tom and Alexis in a while? We need our members back (although I appreciate its back to school time for some which will cut usage. Shame).

It's funny cause most (if not some) people on this forum are still either in High School or Middle School. My classes only go from 1 to 3 PM on weekdays, and I don't get that much homework.

As for activity, we can just use​ converse with the members that are available to keep this club active and on top of the list. Any topics we can discuss?

Lex is back amongst us.

Anyone seen Tom and Alexis in a while? We need our members back (although I appreciate its back to school time for some which will cut usage. Shame).

Indeed I am.

Eh, haven't seen them.

It's funny cause most (if not some) people on this forum are still either in High School or Middle School. My classes only go from 1 to 3 PM on weekdays, and I don't get that much homework.

As for activity, we can just use​ converse with the members that are available to keep this club active and on top of the list. Any topics we can discuss?

Well I only have classes 3 days a week. But I do get a lot of homework.

Mhh, topics. Nope I have nothing.

Most of this club's topic is 'I can't think of a topic'...

I dunno, discuss going back to school I guess is the obvious one.

For those who don't know I'm a night porter, and I go to bed at about 8AM. Well my new flat is directly opposite to a primary school which has just started back...

Thankfully not been too bad so far in terms of sleep deprivation.

Archived