Fortune Lady Strategy Combo

I'm building my Fortune Lady deck and I need to know if a combo I studied for a while can be done. Here's the deal:

Fortune Lady Light, Creature Swap, Magical Dimension.

Here's the strategy: Let's say I have a monster already on the field and I summon Fortune Lady Light. I use Creature Swap to take ownership of a monster my opponent controls and give him mine (Fortune Lady light). I then use Magical Dimension and Tribute my opponents swapped monster to special summon another Fortune Lady like; Water, Dark or Earth. This gets me now two Fortune Ladies on my side of the field and the ability to get rid of my opponent's monster. With the effect of Magical Dimension that destroys a monster after summoning one I decide to destroy Fortune Lady Light which would return to my graveyard.

Will her destruction trigger her effect in order to summon yet another Fortune Lady. Or will I suffer from the evil "Missed the timing" problem?

you would have to control another Spellcaster-Type monster for it to but yes this is viable.

goes like this.

1. Activate Magical Dimension, tributing the monster you control (provided you control an additional spellcaster)

2. Special Summon 1 Spellcaster from hand.

3. Optional destruction is allowed. Target is FL Light.

4. Light activates SS'ing another FL.

so yes, it works i believe... but then i could be wrong.

also

wrong section

Archived