Brain Crusher

BrainCrusherSuperMintGX03-EN001.jpg

I would like to discuss this card.

If this discussion becomes serious at all, I am stating my opinion that this card is a better version of Goyo Guardian. I'm pretty sure most people don't know what it is.

Basically, any card it destroys by battle can be Special Summoned to your side if the field. It is summoned in face-up attack position. Of course, the monster is only Soecial Summoned on your End Phase, and this effect can only be used once per turn.

He might be easier to summon and have higher attack, but I still find that, although this card is normally weaker, it has greater potential. In other words, this and Goyo would be like a Red Eyes to Blue Eyes bond, if you understand what I mean in any way, since I do tend to horribly word my explanations.

Also, I will not deny the fact that this still has the potential to be quite powerful.

Goyo is easier to summon, has a higher ATK, summons the monster he destroys immediately, can summon more than 1 monster (if he destroys more than 1), doesn't take up space in the deck, doesn't force you to run Pinch Hopper. Plus he's level six, so you can use him to synchro summon.

Brain Crusher requires a 2 monster tribute summon, has lower attack, summons the monster at the end of the turn (which makes it impossible to synchro summon that turn with the monster you take), can only summon 1 monster (if he destroys mare than 1), takes up an extra space in the deck, requires pinch hopper. Level seven, making him impossible to synchro summon with.

Oh, and Goyo is a Warrior, which means Colossal Fighter gains 100 from Goyo's existence in the grave, and can summon Goyo if Colossal is destroyed.

Brain Crusher sucks.

level 7 doesn't make it impossible to synchro. just harder. there are level 8 and 10 synchro monsters as well. plus, you could always lower its level with level returner, and level eater.

still, I agree goyo warrior is better. I'm not sure i'd classify this as sucks though...

Archived