Karasu Akakawa

Your job is assassination? Don't expect to plan an assassination on me because I'll be ready! xD

Welcome.

If Lord Yamakage wants you dead you will be dead. But so long as you pose no threat to Yamagakure or the Land or Quartz your life will be spare.

I have no life because I spend wasting my time on YCM.

Your job is assassination? Don't expect to plan an assassination on me because I'll be ready! xD

Welcome.

If Lord Yamakage wants you dead you will be dead. But so long as you pose no threat to Yamagakure or the Land or Quartz your life will be spare.

I have no life because I spend wasting my time on YCM.

If that is the case then a likely threat you will not be. *chuckles*

can't kill me because I am a lord of demons.

And even demons fall prey to horrid power of my Genjutsu. The Jailer of Tartarus will find you a most intriguing prisoner. however. Cross me not' date=' and I will never have to use such powers.[hr']

But I am tipping my hand, if ever so slightly. i thank you all for the welcome, but I must relay my report to Lord Yamakage. Farewell.

And what if I want to get in your way?

As a memeber of Yamagakure I must strongly advise agaist standing in the way of a battle hardened shinobi such as myself

However I am making it clear that I do not interact/kill if i do not have to.

You can't kill what cannot die.

You do not have the slightest clue who you are dealing with...~

And what if I want to get in your way?

As a memeber of Yamagakure I must strongly advise agaist standing in the way of a battle hardened shinobi such as myself

However I am making it clear that I do not interact/kill if i do not have to.

You can't kill what cannot die.

You do not have the slightest clue who you are dealing with...~

Perhaps' date=' but send even the darkest of beings befor the Jailer and they will beg for mercy. The Tartarus is a punishment I wish on noone yet willfully employ.[hr']

Peace is efficient. Thank you for the welcome.

I don't like this Yamakage guy' date=' and I'm pretty sure I sent a missile to the Land of Quartz.

And you pose absolutely no threat to me. Like, at all.

So have fun killing me. This should be quite interesting.

[/quote']

You will never find the land of quartz, and the Yamakage is more than cabable of redirecting a missle. So are many of my villages ninja. Modern technology just doesn't compare to strategic planning. Example, no amount of technology will protect you from my genjutsu. As a result... you die.

wow' date=' this guy is stupid...

[/quote']

You don't seem too bright either. Call it even?

I don't like this Yamakage guy' date=' and I'm pretty sure I sent a missile to the Land of Quartz.

And you pose absolutely no threat to me. Like, at all.

So have fun killing me. This should be quite interesting.

[/quote']

Never will I strike first without the Yamakages word. so for now you live. But one does not know what power an enemy has without experiencing it first hand... Or without using espionage tactics to spy on the enemy. I right behind you right now, you don't seem to be any threat. Why would I start a war with you?

Hmmm. A Ninja. How interesting. This Jailer sounds quite familiar, actually.

Eh, ninjas are all right. Most of them are pussies though. You seem all right.

NOW DROP AND GIVE ME TWENTY MAGGOT

Do you like ice cream? :D I LIKE ICE CREAM ALOT

Mmmm, you ninjas sure have a lot of kunai and shuriken~

Maybe you could come over sometime and cut me with them~

Um.

Yeah. Welcome and stuff. Please ignore my four other personalities. They really talk to much.

Welcome to YCM.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, welcome plus several things...

1. Have fun

The internet games and forums exist to have fun.

2. Don't say mean stuff

You want reps don't you?

3. First, go to News and then click Rules. If you don't look you'll get banned by the moderators-in a manner, the police officers of YCM. Baninng happens if you don't look there. If you do, it won't happen.

I say this around to every new member in order to stop the mods from banning. But anyways welcome.

Archived