YCM Grand Tournament

Phantom Roxas

• 2 weeks later...

The third revival round has a small chance of bringing Yu-Gi-Oh! or Naruto back, as one character who lost in Round 3 will return for Round 6. As a side note, the revival rounds will occur earlier in next year's tournament, but there will be no revived characters in Round 6, which will be two matches. I've been setting up the matches for Round 5 in advance, and so far I can confirm that Round 5 will feature Jecht vs. Squirtle.

Edited by Phantom Roxas

• 2 weeks later...

[spoiler=The matches for Round 5/the quarterfinals are:]1. Jecht vs. Squirtle

2. Gold vs. Mario vs. Kefka Palazzo

3. L Lawliet vs. Sherlock Holmes

4. Miles Edgeworth vs. Batman vs. Pikachu

[spoiler=The contestants for the third and final revival round are:]Cecil Harvey

Fujiwara no Mokou

Ganondorf

Gray Fullbuster

Kenpachi Zaraki

Kyosuke Kiryu

Minato Namikaze

Naruto Uzumaki

Natsu Dragneel

Reimu Hakurei

Roronoa Zoro

Roxas

Rukia Kuchiki

Rydia

Yami Bakura

Zexion

Edited by Phantom Roxas

For Round 5, I want these guys to win:

Squirtle

Mario

L

Pikachu

I'm hoping Mario can live, but I'm pretty sure Batman will win that last round there.

These next few rounds will be fun to watch.

Personally, I want

Squirtle

Mario

Holmes

Edgey

No Edgeworth vs Holmes?

SON I AM DISSAPOINT

JUST HOPE THAT EDGEY AND HOLMES MAKE IT TO THE NEXT ROUND AND THEN LOGIC BATTLE OF THE AGES WILL BEGIN.

Mario Pikachu and Squirtle. I feel mixed about Link's shocking defeat though. It is bad he lost because he was one of the characters I wanted to win, but it is good that he lost because I will not have to eventually deal with the stress of who to vote: Mario or Link...........(Seriously, I cannot pick between both at all).

• 3 weeks later...

I am assuming that Edgeworth wins the current match, so by popular demand and making the tournament actually more like a tournament, these two matches will make up Round 6.

6-1: Squirtle vs. Mario vs. Roxas

6-2: Sherlock Holmes vs. Miles Edgeworth

I love you.

Bear my children.

Hopefully I can get the matches out later today. Does anyone have a problem with me using Robert Downey Jr. for the Sherlock picture? I imagine people will vote against him just because of that, ignoring what Edgeworth adds to the competition.

Stick to the old. I don't mind, but some people may.

Better safe then sorry.

• 2 weeks later...

Preparation for the final battle is going smoothly, but I was wondering if anyone would be willing to draw a picture for it. Any incarnation of Sherlock Holmes would do, but I would prefer the Robert Downey Jr. version. The poses could be however you want, but it must give the indication that they are involved in a battle against each other.