★ Club Espeon - We have mastery over Shooting Star Dragon★

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[align=center][spoiler=Woot! First card!] 237034.jpg

Credit to Night Walker for the pic.

"1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner Thunder-Type monsters

If this card destroys a monster by battle, place one Lightning Counter on this card. When this card is removed from the field, inflict 200 points of damage for every Lightning Counter on this card."

[/align]

Okay then.

"Ash and friends take a small detour from conquering the Pokemon world to see the Millennium comet, which only appears for a week every 1000 years. Surprisingly, a festival is held to celebrate the arrival of the comet. In there, Max meets a Pokemon named Jirachi that can grant wishes. (Note: He only comes out during the comet, then goes back to sleep after the comet goes away). However, someone else wants to use Jirachi's power to resurrect Groudon and inevitably succeeds in making a pure evil copy. Ash and friends team up, get rid of the evil Groudon and then Jirachi goes back to sleep again, which makes Max cry a bit"

That's about it for the main part, but there are some subplots but too much to explain

Do we post 'em here?

:3

Yep.

Deadline is March 13' date=' 2010, 11:59pm Hawaii Standard Time

And new club topic:

"Anyone watch Pokemon Jirachi Wish Maker? Discuss it if you have. If not, read the wiki about it"

[/quote']

Oh, that was a good movie.

You know, I just realized that we only had to make a Pokemon card, so I'll submit one of my old ones. If I have to make a new one, just say so. I don't mind.

[align=center][spoiler=Card]83599n.jpg

Lore: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 1 'Wynaut' on your side of the field. This card can only be in DEF position. If this card is switched to ATK position by a card effect, destroy this card. When this card is being attacked, increase this card's DEF by 300 until the end of your opponent's turn. When 1 of your opponent's card effects target your Life Points, you may decrease this card's DEF equal to the amount of Life Points you were supposed to lose.

[/align]

Archived