Jump to content

What cards you think should be limited or banned that isn't listed in the ban list?


Recommended Posts

What cards you think should be limited or banned that isn't listed in the ban list?

I have a couple.

Ban: Starlight road(this card makes starlight dragon into a god card)

Limit: Wave Motion Cannon(in 8 turns your dead or 3 wave motion cannon in 3 turns) This card is so OP, not funny, it is easily protected.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Limit: Wave Motion Cannon(in 8 turns your dead or 3 wave motion cannon in 3 turns) This card is so OP' date=' not funny, it is easily protected.

[/quote']

 

I lol'd. Anyways, like most, I agree with Crab here:

 

Too many to list. Konami is absurdly conservative with its banhammer.

 

What most of us tend to disagree on are exactly which cards those are, though most are obvious.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Too many to list. Konami is absurdly conservative with its banhammer.

 

yeah' date=' a certain deepsea king comes to mind when people complain that they can't sync like tele-dad did anymore.

 

stupid stupid fools.

[/quote']

 

That is the only card that makes the fish deck strong, Konami should be worried about the weaker decks instead of ditching them. Why do they keep adding strong cards for strong decks and not for the decks that need stronger cards.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Too many to list. Konami is absurdly conservative with its banhammer.

 

yeah' date=' a certain deepsea king comes to mind when people complain that they can't sync like tele-dad did anymore.

 

stupid stupid fools.

[/quote']

 

Oh yeah, because he definitely took the meta by storm. :S

 

Rather than blaming the fish that can in turn bring out Synchros, blame Synchros. If you didn't notice they kind of contributed greatly to screwing over this game. >_>

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I would probably limit stardust, ban DAD, JD, and all the other meta-game cards. I would also ban the anti-meta cards as well, making it pure Casual Play! However, due to the banning of the Meta and Anti-Meta, you get new Meta and Anti-Meta, therefore requiring more bans, thus repeating the cycle until we get back to the first format with just plain beatdowns and such.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I would probably limit stardust' date=' ban DAD, JD, and all the other meta-game cards. I would also ban the anti-meta cards as well, making it pure Casual Play! However, due to the banning of the Meta and Anti-Meta, you get new Meta and Anti-Meta, therefore requiring more bans, thus repeating the cycle until we get back to the first format with just plain beatdowns and such.

[/quote']

 

Even then, things like Summoned Skull would be too good. The only legal cards would eventually be Thousand-Eyes Idol, Larvae Moth, and Sparks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I would probably limit stardust' date=' ban DAD, JD, and all the other meta-game cards. I would also ban the anti-meta cards as well, making it pure Casual Play! However, due to the banning of the Meta and Anti-Meta, you get new Meta and Anti-Meta, therefore requiring more bans, thus repeating the cycle until we get back to the first format with just plain beatdowns and such.

[/quote']

 

Even then, things like Summoned Skull would be too good. The only legal cards would eventually be Thousand-Eyes Idol, Larvae Moth, and Sparks.

 

My point exactly, Konami doesn't ban everything because they want the game to remain fast, but not so fast that it is pretty much impossible to consistently win unless you meta, semi-meta, or anti-meta.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I would probably limit stardust' date=' ban DAD, JD, and all the other meta-game cards. I would also ban the anti-meta cards as well, making it pure Casual Play! However, due to the banning of the Meta and Anti-Meta, you get new Meta and Anti-Meta, therefore requiring more bans, thus repeating the cycle until we get back to the first format with just plain beatdowns and such.

[/quote']

 

Even then, things like Summoned Skull would be too good. The only legal cards would eventually be Thousand-Eyes Idol, Larvae Moth, and Sparks.

 

My point exactly, Konami doesn't ban everything because they want the game to remain fast, but not so fast that it is pretty much impossible to consistently win unless you meta, semi-meta, or anti-meta.

That is why you don't ban the "meta-cards" or anti-meta card." You ban cards that are bad for the game. Their will always be decks that are better then others, you just need to accept that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I would probably limit stardust' date=' ban DAD, JD, and all the other meta-game cards. I would also ban the anti-meta cards as well, making it pure Casual Play! However, due to the banning of the Meta and Anti-Meta, you get new Meta and Anti-Meta, therefore requiring more bans, thus repeating the cycle until we get back to the first format with just plain beatdowns and such.

[/quote']

 

Even then, things like Summoned Skull would be too good. The only legal cards would eventually be Thousand-Eyes Idol, Larvae Moth, and Sparks.

 

My point exactly, Konami doesn't ban everything because they want the game to remain fast, but not so fast that it is pretty much impossible to consistently win unless you meta, semi-meta, or anti-meta.

That is why you don't ban the "meta-cards" or anti-meta card." You ban cards that are bad for the game. Their will always be decks that are better then others, you just need to accept that.

Of course I accept it, just I wish there was more "variety" in tournaments other than like 25% blackwings, 15% lightsworns, 30% X-Sabers and Variants, etc...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I would probably limit stardust' date=' ban DAD, JD, and all the other meta-game cards. I would also ban the anti-meta cards as well, making it pure Casual Play! However, due to the banning of the Meta and Anti-Meta, you get new Meta and Anti-Meta, therefore requiring more bans, thus repeating the cycle until we get back to the first format with just plain beatdowns and such.

[/quote']

 

Even then, things like Summoned Skull would be too good. The only legal cards would eventually be Thousand-Eyes Idol, Larvae Moth, and Sparks.

 

My point exactly, Konami doesn't ban everything because they want the game to remain fast, but not so fast that it is pretty much impossible to consistently win unless you meta, semi-meta, or anti-meta.

That is why you don't ban the "meta-cards" or anti-meta card." You ban cards that are bad for the game. Their will always be decks that are better then others, you just need to accept that.

Of course I accept it, just I wish there was more "variety" in tournaments other than like 25% blackwings, 15% lightsworns, 30% X-Sabers and Variants, etc...

 

And that is why a good list tries to allow for as much verity as possible.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...