FrunkSpace

Frunk

Which is better?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which is better?

• Coke
    • Pepsi
    • I dont like neither at all

... I didn't do anything bad. All I said was I was going to to attack Frunk's side of the moon and I blackmailed all the authoritys and brainwashed them to do dumb things... Even if it was bad I deleted it.

That's not really bad. I'm sure Frunk has a sense of humor

See? I put Tkill93 in there. I will tell him exactly. He won't mind. I blackmailed you guys and you guys were acting really weird because of it. Oops I put brainwashed you guys in there. I didn't put that there.

Besides, I put no offence guys at the end.

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

... I didn't do anything bad. All I said was I was going to to attack Frunk's side of the moon and I blackmailed all the authoritys and brainwashed them to do dumb things... Even if it was bad I deleted it.

That's not really bad. I'm sure Frunk has a sense of humor

See? I put Tkill93 in there. I will tell him exactly. He won't mind. I blackmailed you guys and you guys were acting really weird because of it. Oops I put brainwashed you guys in there. I didn't put that there.

Besides, I put no offence guys at the end.

Looks cool! Can I enter? See' date=' I didn`t ask "Can I be your friend"!

And gee, I can be a video game or Simpsons know-it-all... It can be useful sometimes.

[/quote']

Welcome to FrunkSpace! Congratulations! You have been appointed 'Chief Video Game Consultant'. 8)

Can I join. I'll be the guy who talks really fast on adds. If you say no i'll make cyber end dragon invade the dark side of the moon.

Yeah... Good luck with that...

Welcome to FrunkSpace! Congratulations! You have been appointed 'Crazy-Warehouse Guy'. 8)

(Go on Youtube and look up "Crazy Warehouse Guy"' date=' the Chasers are priceless.)

Can I be your personal hyper person? just an idea...

Welcome to FrunkSpace! You haven't been appointed a job yet...

oo oo PICK ME PICK ME!!! (i like RUNESCAPE aswell lvl 79)

Welcome to FrunkSpace! You haven't been appointed a job yet either...

I deleted it.

NO!! Deleting posts messes up the space-time continuum!! We could all die! :lol:

Looks cool! Can I enter? See' date=' I didn`t ask "Can I be your friend"!

And gee, I can be a video game or Simpsons know-it-all... It can be useful sometimes.

[/quote']

Welcome to FrunkSpace! Congratulations! You have been appointed 'Chief Video Game Consultant'. 8)

Can I join. I'll be the guy who talks really fast on adds. If you say no i'll make cyber end dragon invade the dark side of the moon.

Yeah... Good luck with that...

Welcome to FrunkSpace! Congratulations! You have been appointed 'Crazy-Warehouse Guy'. 8)

(Go on Youtube and look up "Crazy Warehouse Guy"' date=' the Chasers are priceless.)

Can I be your personal hyper person? just an idea...

Welcome to FrunkSpace! You haven't been appointed a job yet...

oo oo PICK ME PICK ME!!! (i like RUNESCAPE aswell lvl 79)

Welcome to FrunkSpace! You haven't been appointed a job yet either...

I deleted it.

NO!! Deleting posts messes up the space-time continuum!! We could all die! :lol:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This requires immediate attention. I must be responsible!

Archived