1 member has voted

1. 1. Which is better?

• Coke
    • Pepsi
    • I dont like neither at all

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You have to admit, Frunk, that it is a "Message". Yeah, you do. Can't counter that now, can you!? CAN YOU!?

*pulls out recorder: Note to self... One step closer to pulling down Frunk. Pointed out a loophole in his argument. (pulls out telescope) No movement yet from the moon... But he's coming... oh yes... (eye twitches)*

Serious now (I mean RELATIVELY: And judging from the current level of sanity in this thread, that fills ME with dread), MySpace is stupid. I used to have a RS account, it was level 55, but I haven't played for like two and a half years. I used to be the Mage one of the group, as well as the Smith... so basically, I'd mine, forge, make all kinds of stuff, keep some for myself and trade the rest for runes.

Oh BTW: I'm your buddy, right? *clings to Frunk's leg*

PS: If any of the above stuff about RS don't make sense, its' been two years at least and I have the worst memory out of anyone I know.

Can i be your friend???

'Master your wish is my command....actually no it isnt'

But anyway' date='....................

..........can I?

Please?[/quote']

Erm, sure.

Frunk currently has 10 friends. :)

Hey Frunk' date=' I should be your friend because I conceded defeat to you... instead of taking the Floridian route. I let you become an Elite-Quadro Member...

And besides, I'm the Weather Duelist... creator of the weather!!! [/quote']

Wow, we need a Weather Man! :lol:

Frunk currently has 11 friends. :D

nope you cant join sorry

Ahem! I am Frunk, founder of FrunkSpace, you have no authority!! :evil: :lol:

Apologies for double post, but from now on FrunkSpace friends can now apply for jobs, these jobs are really nothing more than a title, thanks goes to Dan and Weather Duelist for this idea, who already have the positions of Bodygaurd and Weather man, in that order (you guys can change if you want).

yo frunk, im willing to make a truce with my online buddy. i'll lay everything out for ya.

1) i spammed

2)you said "dont do this again"

3) i'm all like grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

4) i try to make it sound like your spamming cause i'm mad (hence the grrrrrrrrrrr part of step 4)

5) i apologize (like this is what you're reading right now. the apology part)

6)you accept apology, we become friends.i decide to might you in real life and i get kidnapped by some 40 year old. (in case you didnt pick up the sarcasm i was jokin bout the last part)

im sorry, can i be your friend??

Archived