Royal Keeper Dark Dust Spirit and Poison Mummy

ZOMG POISON MUMMY TAKES OUT 500 OF UR OPPONENTS LIFE POINTS LETS MAKE IT META [/obvious sarcasm]

However it is red, which means its three times faster

Β 

Royal Keeper as That Fat Guy said, is useless

Β 

Dark Dust Spirit is the only good card among these 3. And as Sephiroth said, besides the type, what is the actual connection between these cards?

its fine. not everyone has an encyclopedic knowledge of otks.

here's how it works:

with mj2 and poison mummy/needleworm in the deck (and no other monsters), activate mj2's effect. chain all out attacks to it.

now, when mj2 and mummy/worm go back into the deck, they shuffle about and come back out via mj2's effect, in face down defense position.

then all out of attacks flips them to face up attack position, and their effects activate.

mummy burns 500/worm mills 5, and mj2 puts them back in the deck and takes em out again, etc.

Β 

makes sense?

Yup makes sense' date=' thanks Tronties and Griffin :) (Goes off to test deck in WC09)

[/quote']

Β 

For some reason, it doesn't quite work infinitely in WC09. Must be a glitch or something. I forgot the EXACT situation (I think it involves AOA chaining to itself because of two MJ2s activating), but for some reason sometimes it stops in WC09.

Β 

As for the card discussions:

DDS is already discussed. I think the fact that it says "face-up" is quite interesting. Flip face-down Rock decks FTW!

Poison Mummy is useful in the OTK.

Royal isn't useful at all.

meh. it requires an entirely different deck structure. dont think i could make it happen too easily. its not the most consistent otk either. empty jar is better on its own.

Β 

edit:

as much as i dont wanna take off a rep from fatty, i feel i must allocate it properly.

fatty has quit for a while because this place is annoying as hell, and i (Tronta) am currently using his account because mine was banned. so dark synchro guy, if you really wanna rep me for helping, rep Tronta.

its not a huge deal though. its whatever. and dont knock the rep on fatty. hes annoyed that he hasnt gotten one in ages :P

meh. it requires an entirely different deck structure. dont think i could make it happen too easily. its not the most consistent otk either. empty jar is better on its own.

Β 

edit:

as much as i dont wanna take off a rep from fatty' date=' i feel i must allocate it properly.

fatty has quit for a while because this place is annoying as hell, and i (Tronta) am currently using his account because mine was banned. so dark synchro guy, if you really wanna rep me for helping, rep Tronta.

its not a huge deal though. its whatever. and dont knock the rep on fatty. hes annoyed that he hasnt gotten one in ages :P

[/quote']

Β 

Alright, sorry Tronta, I'll rep your account, I just thought that because your account was banned you were permanently using fatties...

Archived