1 x PoA

Traps = 8

3 x Roll Out!

2 x Bottomless

1 x CotH

1 x Mirror

1 x RftDD

Total: 40

Meh. Honest, Sangan and Jar are probably wrong here.

Fortress is basically the easier to summon Main Card of the Machinas. There has been Machina Force - with much easier ways to summon it but its tricky.

3 Peacekeepers?

Well...

What about...

Roll Ou-

Damn. Just saw you had that.

Don't know what to suggest.

Shrreder?

@Oleon: It's a generic Extra Deck to so to say with 3 of all xyz-fusions

Shining Angel..... What to neg? And actually, I have Machina Armored Unit for this job.

For Cyber Eltanin: I'll neg Morphing Jar and keep the honess. I don't need the jar, since peacekeeper, gearframe, Jade knight and Sangan can get me all the cards i need.

- 1 Morphing Jar

+ 1 Cyber Eltanin

EDIT: Also, what about Solidarity?

If you want to use the Shining Angels' date=' I'd say neg the Scrap Recyclers. The only targets for their draw effect is Gearframe, and it doesn't seem like you have enough Grave control for the mill effect.

EDIT: I wouldn't run Solid in this deck. I couldn't see what to neg.

[/quote']

Ok. Then no Solid.

I think Summoner Monk is better than Shining Angel. But sadly, it's limited >_>

• 2 months later...

To be honest I don't see the use of the gearframes here, at least not so many, since their only search option is peacekeeper.

Three cards I can suggest are heavy mech support platform and rare metalmorph to keep your big machines alive, and soul rope to get two cards instead of one out of your 'crash me so I can get monsters' cards.

Cyber valley might be worth getting as well, as a search option of machina armored unit. I myself run it in my deck, but I also run shining angels which makes the search easier.

To be honest I don't see the use of the gearframes here' date=' at least not so many, since their only search option is peacekeeper.

[b']And Fortress[/b]

Three cards I can suggest are heavy mech support platform and rare metalmorph to keep your big machines alive, and soul rope to get two cards instead of one out of your 'crash me so I can get monsters' cards.

Rare Metalmorph? No. I have enough unions

Cyber valley might be worth getting as well, as a search option of machina armored unit. I myself run it in my deck, but I also run shining angels which makes the search easier.

What to neg?

Oh and please avoid to necrobump OLD threads like this.

Archived