+1 on 1+ (Crisis King vs jk233_ultimatemaster) OVER / LOCK

[align=center]Topic

My opponent may pick the challenge, first 1 to post their topic of choice will be my opponent.[/align]

PRIZE

Winner gets 3 reps

[align=center]Rules

First to 5 votes wins

No spamming

All votes MUST give at least 2 Good Reasons

"Better OCG" = Give 1 instance the other person made an OCG error or worded something wrong. Saying "Better OCG" and not giving an example of the occurence will result in the reason being discounted which will null the vote.[/align]

[align=center]CARD A (CRISIS KING):

218484qn.jpg

Effect:[/align]

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner DARK monsters with 1800 or more ATK

Before the duel, if this card is in your Extra Deck, show it to your opponent. You begin the duel with 7 cards in your hand instead of 5. You cannot Synchro Summon or Fusion Summon during the first 4 turns of the duel. While this card is in your Extra Deck, you can Special Summon 2 "Myasma Tokens" to your field in Defense Position (Fiend-Type/DARK/Level 2/ATK 200/DEF 200). "Myasma Tokens" cannot be used as a Tribute for a Tribute Summon or Set. This effect can only be used once. This card cannot be destroyed by battle (Damage Calculation is applied normally). While you control this face-up card, if you have at least 5 DARK monsters in your hand, you can show them to your opponent to increase the ATK of all monsters you control by 800.

CARD B (jk233_ultimatemaster):

CARD B

227572r.jpg

Effect:

1 DARK Tuner monster + 1 or more non-Tuner monster

This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Synchro Summon or by its own effect. Once per turn, you can decrease this card's ATK and DEF in multiples of 100 (max. 700). In that case, decrease your opponent's Life Points by the amount you decreased this card's ATK and DEF by and increase your Life Points by the same amount. When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, you can pay 1000 Life Points to Special Summon this card from the Graveyard. When this card is Special Summoned by this effect, both players take damage equal to the Level of the monster with the highest ATK they control x 200 points.

Hmm this is a very hard choice. Really, it is. as far as I can say, both are level in power in which the effect does not seem over powered nor under powered. but for the second reason, I like a card that looks more realistic. of which jk233_ultimatemaster has made more realistic than Crisis King since it says "Limited Edition" as the circulation along with gives a set ID reference that I would try to look up. Even though card A gives me a hand advantage and a special summon I could use at anytime, I might have an instance of summoning within my first 4 turns and don't want to pass up the chance.

So my final vote is jk233_ultimatemaster.

Archived