The Sorrow of Shadows Contest! Results posted (Finally).

The Bobster

Hey! This is a two round contest to make the best Fiend-type card! Before anything else happens, heres the rules!

[align=center][spoiler=Rules]

1. It MUST be Fiend Type.

2. No spammin or flamin!

3. Judging starts whenever I get at least 6 contestents and ends 3 days afterwords.

4. Entry fee is 5 points

5. TEN CONTESTENTS ONLY!

6. I reserve the right to make a bonus round for the winners.

7. Have fun!

[spoiler=The way I judge]

Creativity:out of ten points

OCG:out of ten points

Ballance:out of ten points

Picture quality:out of five points

overall:out of thirty-five points.

[spoiler=Example!]

299575o.jpg

(I made sure it was Fiend type this time)

[spoiler=Entries]

1. Shocked (Needs to send Points)

2. Chaos Impact™ (Needs to send Points)

3. wero-vasto

4. Hallucinagen (Needs to send Points)

5. The Tin Trooper (Needs to send Points)

6. SakuraHaruno667

7. AquaMaster

[spoiler=Judge]

Me

[spoiler=Prizes]

1st place: 2 reps and 15 points

2nd place: 1 rep and 10 points

3rd place: 5 points.

[/align]

Simple, eh? So Join!

[spoiler=Teh Results]

[spoiler=Shocked]

Creativity: 10

OCG: 10

Balance: 9

Picture quality: 5

Overall: 34

[spoiler=Chaos Impact™]

Creativity: 9

OCG: 7.5

Balance: 10

Overall: 31.5

[spoiler=Hallucinagen]

Balance: 9.5

Overall: 33.5

[spoiler=The Tin Trooper]

Balance: 9

Overall: 33

[spoiler=SakuraHaruno667]

Creativity: 8

OCG: 9.5

Balance: 10

Overall: 32.5

[spoiler=Aqua Master]

Balance: 7

Overall: 31

[spoiler=wero-vasto]

Creativity: 10

OCG: 9.5

Balance: 8

Overall: 32.5

[spoiler=Winners!]

1st=Shocked

2nd=Hallucinagen

3rd=The Tin Trooper

Points and reps will be sent.

Thanks for entering, and sorry for the wait.

Reserved. Here's my card

179725q.jpg

-Lore-

This card can only be Summoned from your hand if 2 or more Fiend-Type monsters you control are destroyed by battle during the same Battle Phase. This card is also treated as a Fiend-Type monster. You can skip your Battle Phase to place 1 Feral Impulse Counter on this card (max. 10). During your Main Phase, if this card has 10 Feral Impulse Counters on it, you can remove all Feral Impulse Counters from this card to increase this card's ATK equal to the number of monsters on your opponent's field x500 and upgrade this card by 1 Level for each monster your opponent controls until the End Phase. If you use this effect, this card can attack all monsters your opponent controls once each. After this effect resolves, destroy 1 Set Spell or Trap Card on the field. If you cannot, destroy this card.

[align=center]8812p.jpg

Card Lore:

You can Special Summon this monster from the hand when a monster is removed from play and you have no other monsters on the field. Once per turn you can pay 500 life points to destroy one monster you control, it is treated as a result of battle destruction. This monster cannot attack this turn if you activate this effect.[/align]

I'm in! =D

[align=center]

[spoiler=Diabros, the Vicious Fiend]

185605d.jpg

Lore:

You can Tribute Summon this card by Tributing 1 Level 5 or higher Fiend-Type monster. This card cannot be destroyed by battle while it's in Defense Position. While this card is in face-up Defense Position, it cannot change its battle position except by its own effect. Each time this card destroys a monster by battle, increase this card ATK by 100. Once per turn, you can reduce this card ATK by 500 to change all monsters on the field to face-up Attack Position (Flip Effects are not activated at this time.).

[/align]

OK, points are sent, thanks..........

517642.jpg

517642.jpg

Effect:

This card can only be Ritual Summoned with the Ritual Spell Card, "Forgotten Blackness Ritual". Inflict 200 points of damage to your opponent's Life Points for each card in your opponent's hand. Discard 3 Spell Cards from your hand. Take control of 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field. You can only use this effect once per turn. Randomly discard 1 card from your hand to the Graveyard to destroy all Special Summoned monsters on the field. In addition, as long as this card remains face-up on the field, no monster can be Ritual Summoned.This card is not destroyed as a result of battle when this card battles with a monster with an ATK of 4000 or more. (Damage calculation is applied normally).While you have no cards in your hand and in your Spell & Trap Card Zones, this card gains 1000 ATK. If your opponent Summons a LIGHT or Fairy-Type monster, this card is removed from play.

[spoiler=Mah Card]

Artwork done by me, redrawn by JadenKaiba of deviantART.

7642h.jpg

1 "Poison" or "Venom" monster + 1 Tuner monster

If this card successfully destroys a monster, inflict damage equal to your opponent equal to quarter of the destroyed monster's ATK. Place 1 Malignance Counter on this card for every 100 Life Points inflicted by this effect. Remove any number of Malignance Counters from this card to increase this card's ATK by 100 for each Counter removed.

A Demon born into sleep during the Renaissance, the Era of the great human development. A Demon created from the combination of 1,000 venoms and the Primal forces that were unlocked at the time. Vitiatos only pleasures in the looks he sees on his victim's faces once they succumb to his...poisonous desire.

I join. Have sent the points

My card:

5d4i20.jpg

This card can be Special Summoned from your hand by discarding 2 Fiend-Type monsters. When this card is Summoned, return 5 cards from your Graveyard to your Deck, your Deck is then shuffled. When this card destroys a monster by battle, return 2 cards from both players Graveyard to their decks, the decks are then shuffled. when this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, return all cards in your Graveyard to your Deck, your Deck is then shuffled. As long as this card is on the field or in the Graveyard, cards cannot be removed from play.

Archived