Classic is better

Guest Random Dude

Cartoon Network is a crappy channel now, the only good shows they have now are Chowder, the occasional classic cartoon and that is it.

I swear this thread gets made every other month...go to Nicktoons or Disney XD. I like Chowder also. Nicktoons have Wolverine and the X-Men, Ironman Armored Adventures, Dragon Ball Z Kai (Which is coming soon), Avatar, Rocket Power, Rugrats, All Grown Up, Invader Zim (For this Month only), ChalkZone, Danny Phantom, Three Delivery.

Disney XD has Phineas and Ferb, The Spectacular Spiderman X-Men Evolution, Original X-Men, Original Spiderman, Jake Long, Jackie Chan, Naruto Shippuden, Static Shock, and formerly Recess.

Get a new channel. Cartoon Network will have to take time to get back to what it was and reruns of Ed Edd N Eddy won't do it. There are a few shows that I like despite everyone's negative opnion of them. 6teen, Stoked, Total Drama seris, Chowder, FlapJack, Yugioh 5d's, possible Adventure Time.

Guest Random Dude

3dd8132a-7326-4931-89a5-c38391be0fed.jpg

You all have the right to STFU' date=' because Megas wins this topic.

[/quote']

We're not talking about which one wins really. Anyway Megas is awesome. I'm currently working on an animation project with Megas.

Guest Random Dude

Again I have basic cable, although on weekends it airs some classic stuff like KND, Ed, Edd, n Eddy, and Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy.

Again I have basic cable' date=' although on weekends it airs some classic stuff like KND, Ed, Edd, n Eddy, and Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy.

[/quote']

Last time I checked, Basic Cable had Nickelodeon am I right? Seriously, I don't know if I'm right or not. It's been so long since I had that cable.

Guest Random Dude

It does have Nickelodeon, but again, they canceled all the good shows. Now the only good shows they have are iCarly(occasionally), Spongebob, the rare Fairly odd Parents and that's about it.

Cartoon Network is a crappy channel now' date=' the only good shows they have now are Chowder, the occasional classic cartoon and that is it.

[/quote']

I am supportive to you. Today it is like that garbage is got inserted in the Cartoon network. So now i found Disney Channel, Pogo and Nickelodious interesting than Cartoon Channel.

Archived