This card has the effect I told you Icy ^^...

wero-vasto

[align=center]... yes the effect I show you at MSN ;D...

The Tuner:

Panderumm Fiend

DARK

Level 4

Fiend/Effect

ATK 1500/DEF 1300

185605y.jpg

The Synchro:

Apocapt, the End Dragon

DARK

Level 8

Dragon/Synchro/Effect

ATK 2600/DEF 1700

185605z.jpg

The Assault Mode:

Apocapt, the End Dragon/Assault Mode

DARK

Level 10

Dragon/Effect

ATK 3100/DEF 2200

185605d.jpg

Thought the Lore can be seen ^^ if not just tell me ;D

[/align]

Guest JoshIcy

Summoner Monk was limited for being a +0 from the Deck. This is a +1 from the graveyard, dontchu think this will be Limited or something?

So... how is the Demon the Tuner of Apocapt if it's not even a Tuner AND if it brings a Tuner from the grave it cannot be Synchro Summoned?

Apocapt is bad: why would your opponent attack it to trigger its effect? He/she would only attack if doing so would inflict heavy battle damage to you or if the attack would KO you.

And the Assault Mode has an effect similar to "Blackwing Armor Master", only harder to summon.

I doubt people would run these cards. Not even the Syncrho as there are better Level 8 Syncrhos out there.

So... how is the Demon the Tuner of Apocapt if it's not even a Tuner AND if it brings a Tuner from the grave it cannot be Synchro Summoned?

Apocapt is bad: why would your opponent attack it to trigger its effect? He/she would only attack if doing so would inflict heavy battle damage to you or if the attack would KO you.

And the Assault Mode has an effect similar to "Blackwing Armor Master"' date=' only harder to summon.

I doubt people would run these cards. Not even the Syncrho as there are better Level 8 Syncrhos out there.

[/quote']

Actually it was a Tuner <_< but I didn't save it D: so when I redoit it was saved as Effect... changing that later! D:...

Do you know Battle Mania? There are many cards to force your opponent to a battle D:

I know "Battle Mania", and there are "Staunch Defender" and "All Out Attacks" too. But I wouldn't add them to a Deck only to use the effect of Apocapt. Perhaps the card could be splashed in Yubel Decks that run those Traps, but that's about it.

And the assault Mode... well, as an Assault it requires it's own dedicated Deck. But why would someone bother running a card whose effect depends of your opponent's actions OR the above Trap cards when there are better Assaults (such as Stardust Dragon) available?

I know "Battle Mania"' date=' and there are "Staunch Defender" and "All Out Attacks" too. But I wouldn't add them to a Deck only to use the effect of Apocapt. Perhaps the card could be splashed in Yubel Decks that run those Traps, but that's about it.

And the assault Mode... well, as an Assault it requires it's own dedicated Deck. But why would someone bother running a card whose effect depends of your opponent's actions OR the above Trap cards when there are better Assaults (such as Stardust Dragon) available?

[/quote']

Indeed Stardust is better, but I won't never use it... I don't like it...

I didn't make this card to destroy Stardust D: I just made it cuz <_< I preffer the Defensive Tactics! D: and cards like this are the one I love D:

Thanks for your comment ^^

Archived