Mind Haxorz

Another similar card is Abyssal Designator, deliberately choose something that your opponent cannot have (you can pick divine/warrior, earth/divine beast, etc.), and poof, you see their hand and their entire deck. This can be a cheap strategy, because if you see almost all the cards your opponent can use, you effectively give away their entire strategy to the rest of the tournament, so even if you go down, others can figure out how to counter it in the next duel.

Cards like these make it imperative to have a side deck.

Another similar card is Abyssal Designator' date=' deliberately choose something that your opponent cannot have (you can pick divine/warrior, earth/divine beast, etc.), and poof, you see their hand and their entire deck. This can be a cheap strategy, because if you see almost all the cards your opponent can use, you effectively give away their entire strategy to the rest of the tournament, so even if you go down, others can figure out how to counter it in the next duel.

[/quote']

Isnt it funny how they have a ruling for that card that prevents the opponent from lieing?

Another similar card is Abyssal Designator' date=' deliberately choose something that your opponent cannot have (you can pick divine/warrior, earth/divine beast, etc.), and poof, you see their hand and their entire deck. This can be a cheap strategy, because if you see almost all the cards your opponent can use, you effectively give away their entire strategy to the rest of the tournament, so even if you go down, others can figure out how to counter it in the next duel.

[/quote']

Emissary of the Afterlife does it better. :P

Guest PikaPerson01

Not worth the -1' date=' especially in a cookiecutter meta where the first card the opponent plays tells you every card in the opponent's deck anyhow. Plus, it's completely useless after the first turn, unless you do some sort of stupid D.D. Designator combo, but -2'ing yourself for that is not worth it.

[/quote']

Meh, it was about Dark Designator but the same still applies. Awful card, not worth the -1.

I did not believe that a card would be called Mind Haxorz. I thought is a a card made onthe site at first, but it's actually real.

It's a balanced version of Trap Dustshoot, which is a balanced version of Forceful Sentry.

I kind of like the card, on turn one it will be helpful. It would more interesting of Mind Crush was at three.

theres a magic card called "telepathy" that lets you see everyone's hands

it only cost one (for those of you that know the game)

the advantage it gives you...almost none

the only things i'd care about with this are mirror force and DAD..

but if I see a dark monster, i assume they have DAD..so it still wouldn't help much

Archived