Suggestion: Forum Dueling

Frunk

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has it been suggested: What we have to do is Write up a list of cards 'eligible' for the duels, choose certain players cards, mix match, and have threads where we nominate cards to come into the 'custom' duels. So say you wanted to enter a set of 10 cards, u would make a thread and say why u want your cards in the custom list so u can duel with them etc. This will encourage people not to just use their own cards and test with everybodys cards.

I would happily volunteer to write up a list of cards allowed, we could also have banned and limited cards.

I like fantasy duels and such, so i would like to become actively involved.

This is also very good if you want to do tournaments etc. Because people can draw up their decklist from the 'custom' list and show it using text, also you could use Yugioh virtual desktop to shuffle the cards randomly (people would have to be honest' or use printed off cards at their desktop (bit like what u were saying) ) because i import my created card sinto yvd and it easier to click the shuffle button and draw 5 times with the draw button than printing out pictures.

I really do like that idea Josh, I, personally, would only use my own deck, but I suggest we look into that further after the duel between Falling and I. Speaking of the Duel, fancy a small wager Falling? 15 Points a piece - winner takes all. I'd suggest more, but I'm not overly confident on whether or not I can win. :lol:

Edit: Could you make out the cards in the pics Danilus?

sorry to double post but if anyone wants to duel and try this out I'm free anytime after 8:00 GMT (my parents are going out so the comp will be free) I'll take pics of my deck soon (I'll be using the invincible fortress deck with a few changes for now) mm kay?

EDIT: How about tag team duels as well? Although hard to do it would be pretty awsome

I really enjoy tag teams, I suppose we could test it out, however it may pressure the Duel Mod which is my only concern. As soon as you get your pics up, I'd battle you, I don't know how long until Falling's pics are gonna be up on here. With your pics, do what I did, a bit of paper with your username, and I put the ficati.com web address to prove it wasn't some freaky coincidence.

Magic/spell Cards 1

Magic/spell cards 2

Trap Cards 1

Effect Monsters 1

Effect Monsters 2

Normal/Fusion Monsters

Cards I have but haven't shown because my camera ran out of batteries:

Spellbinding Circle

Solemn Wishes

Jar of Greed

Raigeki Break

Ordeal of a traveller

Frunk how about ten points for this match? Since I don't have uch points so far?

Anytime now until six then from 6:45-ish

Archived