Suggestion: Forum Dueling

Frunk

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrators

Oh good, what about Chaos Sorceror, on the advanced list it is banned. What's a good time for you Danilus? Either Thursday, Friday or Weekends suit me best, but I can still get on on the other days. I'm not sure whether you're a day behind me or just earlier, I am GMT +10. It's an idea, but we could do up our own fobidden and limited list... :o

If this goes well, we could set up the special forum for duels (I guess we are open for suggestions on the name still) and make the topics; rules, leaderboard (if you want), Duel preparation (where you can challenge someone and arrange a time with a Duel mod) and the Duel Mod application centre, where wannabe Duel Mods can place there application to become a Duel Mod - then it will be decided upon by YCM, Danilus and I)

• Administrators

We're gonna have a problem here:

1 o'clock pm australian time would be 9 o'clock pm american time and 2 o'clock am in london :? So I think unless Danilus wants to stay up until 2 o'clock in the morning, we're gonna have to schedule this duel earlier...sorry Frunk :?

PS: Frunk, this is only asumming you live near Sydney. If you don't, just holler...

Also check this for conversion help...this could be part of a sticky in the official dueling forum:

http://www.worldtimezone.com/

Surely there's another time, there's an 11 hour time slot for the time I can be on. This really is up to you two, it is possible that I could do 11:00PM AEST, midnight may be pushing it... 11:00PM AEST would be Midday GMT and 7:00AM US, I suppose that is really up to you two; I don't know if you're busy sunday Falling, and/or if that's too early... and Danilus, well does that work for you?

Archived