You just won the lottery? if so, use this [The Paths of Destiny]

Use the power of The Light to control destiny and choose the coin tosses beforehand. That is how you play this card.

Correct.

I actually have a coin with two heads, so if Reficule is on the field this card is an instant win for me.

Use the power of The Light to control destiny and choose the coin tosses beforehand. That is how you play this card.

Correct.

I actually have a coin with two heads' date=' so if Reficule is on the field this card is an instant win for me.

[/quote']

and I use a coin that has neither a heads or tail side, just so I can bs all day.

Correct.

I actually have a coin with two heads' date=' so if Reficule is on the field this card is an instant win for me.

[/quote']

and I use a coin that has neither a heads or tail side, just so I can bs all day.

Here is a trivia question: How to you get a coin with only one side, and is still a coin?

Correct.

[/quote']

Here is a trivia question: How to you get a coin with only one side, and is still a coin?

By deriviating the sum's intergral's square root in a parallel dimension.

Correct.

[/quote']

By deriviating the sum's intergral's square root in a parallel dimension.

doing_it_wrong.jpg

*here is a hint, it would not be a parallel dimension because parallel dimensions follow the same laws of physics, while this one does not follow the laws of physics as known by humans*

Correct.

[/quote']

cross out the other side.

Correct.

[/quote']

cross out the other side.

You stick it to the pavement? Either that, or you draw a coin on a fuxing piece of paper.

Archived