I b in ur battle phase trollin' ur plants [Rose Tentacles]

Pretty sure Black Garden Halves this card's ATK as well...

Of course, but you could still set it instead. With 1200 DEF, an opponent's monster under the effects of Black Garden would've needed over 2400 ATK before it was halved.

I only put 1 in my Black Garden deck and even then, i don't ever use it or seem to need it, so I might take it out.

My guess is the fact that it cant be Special Summoned is because of its effect.

How it GAINS AN ADDITIONAL ATTACK AT THE START OF THE BATTLE PHASE.

So like if they had a field of 0DEF plant tokens, and then you ran them over with like Assura Priest(or something), Rose Tenticles would STILL be able to attack 5 times.

I think I might be on to something.

So like if they had a field of 0DEF plant tokens' date=' and then you ran them over with like Assura Priest(or something), Rose Tenticles would [i']STILL[/i] be able to attack 5 times.

I was just thinking about this actually O_o

So like if they had a field of 0DEF plant tokens' date=' and then you ran them over with like Assura Priest(or something), Rose Tenticles would [i']STILL[/i] be able to attack 5 times.

I was just thinking about this actually O_o

The number of attacks that "Rose Tentacles" can perform is determined at the start of the Battle Phase. If the number of Plants changes' date=' the number of attacks "Rose Tentacles" can perform doesn’t change.[1']

I like that it's ruled as such because by the wording it could have been "this can attack so many extra times at the beginning of the battle phase" but it's not :3

I've been wanting to troll with this, thank you Arm, thank you

I'll state the obvious and say DNA Surgery. Of course' date=' I don't know other Plants that profit from Surgery, how useful would that be?

[/quote']

Plants have their own card for that in the form of "Ivy Shackles"

IvyShacklesCRMS-EN-C-1E.png

ok then. Now the only issue is it's attack power, which shouldn't be hard to solve. Rose Tentacles can work out; of course it might be a little slow, but whatever.

Archived