Blue Eyes Desolate Dragon

BlueEyes22

normal summoned? special summoned? everything else ok. 8/10 :)

>__> You can just have summoned.

Also, BEWD has reversed ATK/DEF as this card. Idk if thats what you intended.

OCG: As long as this card remains face-up on the field, the effects of all Field Spell cards are negated.

Not bad. 7/10.

Also' date=' BEWD has reversed ATK/DEF as this card. Idk if thats what you intended.

OCG: As long as this card remains face-up on the field, the effects of all Field Spell cards are negated.

Not bad. 7/10.

>_> you can just have summoned

ok

[/quote']

Also' date=' BEWD has reversed ATK/DEF as this card. Idk if thats what you intended.

Not bad. 7/10.

[/quote']

it was what i intended and thnx 4 noticing =D

the effect i believe can stop Geartown which is were this card would most likely help against

Image is nice

Effect is simple but useful

overall

8/10

Actually, since Geartown activates once it's destroyed, This card cannot negate it because it is not face-up on the field. Pretty sure, not 100% though.

it just says negate field spell cards effect not that the field spell card has to be on the field' date=' but i'm not really sure either so Blueyes please tell us if it negates field spells while they are only on the field or does it completely negate then effects?

[/quote']

It negates their effects completly but it does not destroy them

hope it helps

Card is ok as it is. No need of another effect. Cards are not meant to be self-sufficient =D

There wouldn't be as much fun with combos if it was like that.

Cards like this tend to be ignored in the real game, until some new cards make them more useful than they were intended to be. ;)

As for the pic, I like a lot better the pic of your Baby Blue Eyes :)

A shorter way (and also correct) to write its effect (if you are interested) would be getting rid of the "As long as this card remains face-up on the field". It is understood that it is a Continuous effect without it.

good work.

Card is ok as it is. No need of another effect. Cards are not meant to be self-sufficient =D

There wouldn't be as much fun with combos if it was like that.

Cards like this tend to be ignored in the real game' date=' until some new cards make them more useful than they were intended to be. ;)

As for the pic, I like a lot better the pic of your Baby Blue Eyes :)

A shorter way (and also correct) to write its effect (if you are interested) would be getting rid of the [b']"As long as this card remains face-up on the field"[/b]. It is understood that it is a Continuous effect without it.

good work.

lol ok thnx =D

Archived