fiend Contest

Well here's mine. This idea popped into my head as soon as I saw the word FIEND for some reason.

Sorry I had to make this as a three card set so "Soul Master"s effect made sense. Anyway, enjoy.

If only one card can be entered then please use SOUL MASTER.

MONSTERSoulPuppet.jpg

TRAPMasterOfPuppets.jpg

MONSTERSoulMaster.jpg

how about this?

necromancer.jpg

Dark Necromancer

Fiend / Effect

9/2550/3350

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing 5 Fiend-Type monsters in your Graveyard from play. When this card destroys a monster as a result of battle, place one N-Counter on this card (max 3). Remove 3 N-Counters from this card to Special Summon one monster with less than 2700 ATK and DEF from either player's Graveyards on to your side of the field.

Ta-da?

Hmm, I thought i'd try something unique for this. :)

impcardqb5.png

Heres the text, because I KNOW its impossible to read the text off of the card.

This monster cannot be destroyed as a result of battle. Damage calculation is not applied when this monster attacks/is attacked. when this monster is the target of a spell or trap card, flip a coin, if its heads negate the card and destroy it, if its tails the card is not negated. The controller of this card flips a coin before their draw phase, if they get heads they retain control of this monster, if tails this monster is normal summoned on the opponents side of the field.

Archived