favorite underated video game

Jord200

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also' date=' I really liked Star Fox: Assault. Even the on-foot missions. My only real gripe is that the single player is way too short.

[/quote']

Heeeeeeey. I liked that game too. >:I

Well, a lot of people had some beef with this game, so it's not like it doesn't deserve to be mentioned here. >_>

Also' date=' Mega Man 7 and 8. Although I can't quite say that Mega Man 7 meets the standard of Classic Mega Man. [b']8 was great, though (apart from the REALLY bad voice acting)[/b]

Oh dear.

Clown Man. ><

Forget him. Annoyingly Flamboyant and Stupid Sounding Man Aqua Man.

Also' date=' Mega Man 7 and 8. Although I can't quite say that Mega Man 7 meets the standard of Classic Mega Man. [b']8 was great, though (apart from the REALLY bad voice acting)[/b]

Oh dear.

Clown Man. ><

Lulz. Aqua Man.

Still, he didn't have hands that reached out of the floor and tried to grope our favorite protagonist, now did he? ._.

Oh dear.

Clown Man. ><

Lulz. Aqua Man.

Still, he didn't have hands that reached out of the floor and tried to grope our favorite protagonist, now did he? ._.

No, instead he spelled his name on a rainbow and gave you what is probably the second most retarded weapon next to the Top Spin.

Oh dear.

Clown Man. ><

Lulz. Aqua Man.

No, instead he spelled his name on a rainbow and gave you what is probably the second most retarded weapon next to the Top Spin.

wat r u takking abut watr baloonz were hax.

and the top spin was hella usefull. D:

Clown Man still scares me the most. My least favorite Robot Master. ><

OT: Bump'n'Jump for the NES. Anyone play it?

The Pokemon Trading Card Game.

Legend of Zelda: DX (GBA)

Stole hours of my life. Loved this game

James Bond: Agent Under Fire (GC)

So it wasn't the Goldeneye follow-up people wanted. It was still a solid game with fun gadgets.

Personally, I prefer Nightfire to Agent Under Fire. Maybe that's because Nightfire had bots. And Oddjob. With a throwable hat. :D

Seriously, why is Nightfire the only James Bond game that has a playable Oddjob with a throwable hat?

The Pokemon Trading Card Game.

Legend of Zelda: DX (GBA)

Stole hours of my life. Loved this game

James Bond: Agent Under Fire (GC)

So it wasn't the Goldeneye follow-up people wanted. It was still a solid game with fun gadgets.

Personally' date=' I prefer Nightfire to Agent Under Fire. Maybe that's because Nightfire had bots. And Oddjob. With a throwable hat. :D

Seriously, why is Nightfire the only James Bond game that has a playable Oddjob with a throwable hat?

[/quote']

Agent Under Fire had bots too. But you're totally right about the Oddjob/razor-rimmed hat deal.

Archived