I got a rock.

Brendano Harns

[align=center]

Well, the server switch completely messed the first post up, so I'm completely redoing it.

5aqn7k.png

[spoiler=L0r3]

Discard 1 Rock-Type monster from your hand to the Graveyard to negate the effect of a card and destroy it. During your Standby Phase, if this card is in your Graveyard, you can discard 1 card from your hand to the Graveyard to add this card to your hand.

45737x.jpg

[spoiler=L0r3]

Discard 1 Rock-Type monster from your hand to the Graveyard. Select 1 face-up Rock-Type monster you control. Inflict damage to your opponent equal to the selected monster's DEF. The selected monster cannot declare and attack during the turn this card is activated.

45737d.jpg

[spoiler=L0r3]

This card is also treated as a Rock-Type monster. Once per turn, you can discard 1 Rock-Type monster from your hand to the Graveyard to allow this card to attack twice during the Battle Phase this effect is activated. When this card is sent from your hand to the Graveyard, you can add up to 3 cards from your Graveyard to your hand.

[/align]

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"This card is also treated as a Rock-Type monster. Once per turn, you can discard 1 Monster Card to increase this card's ATK equal to the number of Rock-Type monsters in your Graveyard x200. During your Standby Phase, decrease this card's ATK equal to the number of non-Rock Type monsters you control x1000."

I think you draw all your pictures, I think they are well made, but pictures aren't 100% of the cards, so I will give you a 8/10

WELL THEN POST THEM.

Not that hard to figure out' date=' XD

[/quote']

No. I want each card to be reviewed for balance and OCG, or I'll only get short comments.

Also You Need A Tuner

FFFFFFFFFFFFAAAAAAAIIIIIIILLLLLL

If I don't have a Synchro, why would I require a Tuner?

Archived