I got a rock.

Brendano Harns

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[spoiler=Very long comment that rates your deck.]Crystal Rapport:

Name: Fine.

Pic: Interesting.

OCG: When a Rock-Type monster is on your side of the field, you can Special Summon this card to your side of the field from your Graveyard. Once per turn, if you control this monster on the field, you can equip it to a face-up monster on your side of the field as an Equip Card, OR unequip it and Special Summon it in face-up Attack Position. When equipped to a monster by this card's effect, that monster gains 1000 ATK. (1 monster can only be equipped with 1 Union Monster at a time.)

Crystal Miner:

Name: OK.

Pic: AMAZING.

Effect: This card is also treated as a Rock-Type monster. If you control a Rock-Type Tuner monster, you can Special Summon this card from your Graveyard. If this card was Summoned this way, remove it from play when it is removed from the field. When this card is sent from your hand to the Graveyard, increase your Life Points equal to the number of Rock-Type monsters in your Graveyard, x500.

Crystal Lancer:

Name: Good.

Pic: Fantastic.

Effect: Perfect.

Crystal Crustacean:

Name: Good.

Pic: Creepy, but good.

Effect: Perfect.

Crystal Rapport: 8/10.

Crystal Miner: 9/10.

Crystal Lancer: 10/10.

Crystal Crustacean: 10/10.

27/30= 9/10.

Your grade is nine out of ten. Your errors are simple and not bad, such as misplacing a comma. Your cards' OCG isn't bad at all, and is still understandable. A lot of effort went into the pictures, and they turned out very well. Good job!

Happy now? XD

Once per turn, you can discard any number of Rock-Type monster(s) from your hand to your Graveyard to inflict damage to your opponent equal to the number of discarded card(s), x500. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, you can discard 1 Rock-Type monster from your hand to inflict 500 damage to your opponent.

I LOVE the artwork. I feel these cards work well together, but may need more Muscle Monsters. (I call lv4 monsters with high ATK Muscle Monsters).

Archived